The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Sad news, c'mon DE...

I only gave you my money to support an actual independent developer.........not this......

Same here. If DE sells out, you can be pretty much guaranteed every council member is going to leave. We paid $100+ for DE to develop the game, not Perfect World's bullS#&$.

I think we should create new topic, adress like, and the every member who stops playing and supporting warframe/DE because this makes one post(including note how much money they have spended towards warframe). So we can see how many leaves and impact for that.

I'm pretty sure this is the fastest growing thread that has ever been on the forums. Even faster than they hypest of hype threads.

Hype threads are nothing but harmless fun.

This thread could very well be the future of Warframe hanging in the balance. The fact that this thread has gone nuclear can only be good.

Same here. If DE sells out, you can be pretty much guaranteed every council member is going to leave. We paid $100+ for DE to develop the game, not Perfect World's bullS#&$.

I know, but hold that off at least until DE has gotten a chance at explaining themselves - assuming this is all true to begin with.

Hype threads are nothing but harmless fun.

This thread could very well be the future of Warframe hanging in the balance. The fact that this thread has gone nuclear can only be good.

Thats what i thought back in season Six of Star Trek Online when they were prepping season 7... i found out how wrong i could be.

DE we need answers. Now. 

A lot of this.

I paid my share so it'd be a lil' contribution to DE. Not to a blood sucker like PWE.

Same here.

I invested in DE because of Indie-developer and not because of fullscale greedy milk corporate bullsh*t. If that's what's going to happen I'll be out for sure.

IF this happens we might as well provide DE with both a deep deep hole and a shovel or two, cause that will be the only option for them.

I remember when Cryptic said they will retain all update and progress control over the development for STO, CO and NWO, and look what happened, they get railroaded into doing exactly what PW told them to do instead, and the EXACT SAME THING WILL happen with DE if that aquire a controlling number of shares.

Also PW always seem to go after the more successful games like flies on sh1t.

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

I'm pretty sure this is the fastest growing thread that has ever been on the forums. Even faster than they hypest of hype threads.

Pretty sure that the thread about the mmobomb showdown was faster. It had literally thousands of people responding to it at once. This only has a few dozen, so far.

I'll be demanding my 200+ dollars back if Pw take over. This is absolute bullcrap.

And where the hell is the DE response? Seriously, this needs to get resolved. ASAP.

If you're willing to go far enough. Call the bank, reverse the charges. Doing so may get your account permanently banned. But its the only chance you have of really getting your money back. And if DE has sold out to PWE its probably for the best anyway. 

I dont like advocating things like this. But its about the only real way you have to save the dollars you spent.

Though jumping to conclusions is always bad, I can't help but feel paranoid.

Warframe's the first free to play game I genuinely enjoyed after TF2, and Warframe Forums is the FIRST official game forums I actively participated in. I love this game so much. I think I'll cry myself to sleep like a little sheit if one day, I log in and it's like those MMOs I once tried, but did not love nor enjoy.

It's alright to be a little paranoid, Sam. It means you love the game :D

But we shouldn't jump straight to conclusions or jump onto a bandwagon. I'm reserving my judgment until an official statement is made, as should everyone else. It's alright to worry, but outright demanding answers or threatening to quit or stop making purchases doesn't help in the slightest.

Ouch, if PW really aquires this game, i fear it will take 10 years for DE to try and close their psychic wound once more.

That name does not create confidence.

Did Warframe really made so little money that the IP had to be sold? Well, not our fault, we mentiod multiple times that the market was badly designed and prices would have required regular tweaking, rather than everything being thrown on the market and left to rot with it's price.

The freaking Skana still costs 150 platinum to buy directly. WHY?

Well i fear there goes another F2P game i invested time and joy into.

We have nothing actually substantial as of yet. We have these links, but even then we do not know.

But like I've said in that thread:

"The person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it!"

......I can't disagree with that O_O. We are jumping to conclusions I guess....but stillll!!!!!! DX

All of the "sources" are website I don't trust and have iffy credibility. Also they probably see the monster thread developing and are in a meeting now talking about it either to:

A (and most likely) Figure out who posted it since it not true or

B preparing to give the bad news.