Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

if PW can buy it, maybe we can found a company and buy it back....

PWE is one of the wealthiest F2P companies in the world. Unless you get Bill Gates on your side, then good luck.

This...is troubling news. I'm always one to wait until the dust settles to give my critique, but...erf.

Let's...just wait on Rebecca's official statement. Not to mention, I believe there's going to be a livestream this week. No doubt we'll be informed a bit more then, too.

Let's try to calm down guys. Remember Schrodinger's Cat. Schrodinger's Cat is both dead and alive inside the box until the box is opened and find out which of the two is correct. There is no way to know unless you check. Warframe's both dead and alive until the Devs tells us what the frack is really happening. There is no way to know until the Devs confirm or deny this. There's still hope.

Everything PWE touches is DEAD or SOON TO BE DEAD

Please for the love of god DE do not let perfect world get its grimy paws on this game. There are enough games out there that are technically free to play, but no sane human being could ever enjoy without being nickle and dimed to death(coincidentally many of these games are owned by perfect world...). I don't know how much you could do to stop this but please do whatever you have to. I fear that should perfect world get its hands on this game I would no longer be able to enjoy it and thus I would take my business elsewhere. Here's to hoping the good people at DE can avoid the fate of so many other developers who have been bought up or entered into "business dealings" with greed driven companies who's business models have ruined so many games that could have been great.