Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

If only I didnt live in Brazil, where the price of a PS4 is R$ 3.999,99 (US$ 1813.73).......

Oh trust me, that sht is coming on PC as well. Just will delay a year after Bungie settled the console versions.

This isn't DE's fault. As I said (about 100+ pages ago), it's completely out of their hands. The shareholders made their decision and sold their shares to Perfect World. It's a done deal. The developers are, most likely, just as unhappy as we are. However, I believe they are going to try their best to make sure Warframe stays the way it is and dispute any radical demands by Perfect World.

The germans too

Ich finds echt toll wie viele Leute hier rebellieren und um ihr Game kämpfen :)

I think it's amazing how many are here fighting not just great!!! it's pretty inspirational & it makes me proud to be a part of it. I can't believe they would throw the most amazing game community away like this.

This is terrible news. I don't know what level of control, if any, DE's developers have over this, but at the very least there should be a kickstarter campaign, or SOMETHING, to allow players to contribute to convince the shareholders they're worse off under PW. Allow us, the players, to speak with our wallets against this. In all seriousness, I would pay 100 dollars to stop this from happening. Perhaps more. Does anyone know what the allocation of power would/might be in Digital Extremes, and how the shareholders, if they are the decision makers, could be contacted directly?