Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

This is not what I wanted to see when I sat down after pouring myself a cup of coffee...

DE, if this is about money, think about it. You will lose thousands of dedicated players if PWE meddles with Warframe. Which, in turn, pretty much negates the money that you THINK would be brought in.

Warframe has become so much more than a simple F2P game. This community is the greatest I've ever seen in any game. The players help each other out all the time, and new players are welcomed with open arms. The love and commitment by both the developers and the players are so apparent, and you would be doing nothing but betraying the loyalty of those people who have put 500+ hours into this game.

This is the first F2P game that I've ever actually enjoyed. All others you have to pay money if you want to either progress in the game, get those cool weapons, etc. But in Warframe, you never have to spend a single penny if you don't want to. And by doing that, I think people actually end up spending more money on cosmetics and boosters, because they don't HAVE to spend it on equipment (or to be able to comfortably progress after the first ten hours).

Warframe is the greatest thing to happen to F2P games, and one of the best things to happen to gaming in general. Please don't betray those of us who have supported you all the way.

this right here

Gaming helped me with my depression problems ESPECIALLY warframe so seeing a game like this go that I have so many fond memories of will be sad

Considering what you see here, and knowing that they can supposedly back out of this, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL DE would take one more step after seeing this outrage.  I have too much faith in them.  Sure they may make mistakes sometimes, a few missteps here and there, but they WOULDN'T.  They just fuggin WOULDN'T.

And so I cast forth more fodder for the threadnought.

And-Then-I-Said.jpg

Let's be honest with ourselves, folks. Grumbling about quitting a game in response to unwanted changes has probably been around for as long as the concept of multiplayer, yet only a small fraction of players actually goes through with it. Save the tearful farewells for an occasion that actually requires them. 

This is spiralling a little out of control for me. 
I'm going to go play some Dark Souls, because I'm just crazy enough to find that therapeutic.
Everyone here, 
Uh, 
Go wild?
But don't panic. 
Panicking has been forbidden. 
Check your nearest thesaurus for a bountiful plethora of other panic related terms you can act 

Has it crossed anyone's mind that this might be someone successfully trolling the entire Warframe community?

If it really was a troll, then DE would have cleared up this situation LOOONG ago. So it's no troll, sadly.

I don't know how much more panic I can add to the 146 pages of panic which has already been created in the last four hours, so I'll just put it this way:

+ Almost all my experiences with Perfect World have been S#&$

* Almost all my epxeriences with Digital Extremes have been wonderful

Proceed accordingly.

i agree that we need to stay calm until we get an official statement. then if its a denial we can throw a party. if its acknowledgement (regardless of any reasoning) we can all safely lose our minds.

with that said, its hard for me not to be depressed about this topic, because it raises a possibility i hoped would never come...