The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Blacklight on PC was murdered by PWE. From what I've heard, they delivered a rather important patch to PWE that fixed bugs that had been in for years due to rebuilds and what not. Cept PWE doesn't want to push it because it won't make them money.

Ah, wow that's just horrible. I remember playing the crap out of the first blacklight non-mmo game and messing around with the MMO one before PWE. Thanks for explaining.

Ah, wow that's just horrible. I remember playing the crap out of the first blacklight non-mmo game and messing around with the MMO one before PWE. Thanks for explaining.

I can tell you right now that if Zombie could go back in time and get Valve to do their hosting, Blacklight would be a Counterstrike killer.

As a player here from the birth of this amazing game, please don't sell out to Perfect World. They have RUINED games.

RUINED.

We came here to play this awesome game, designed and slowly perfected by Digital Extremes Ltd. You guys are awesome, I mean, you actually play the game with us, you update every week over 2, and soon 3 platforms, whilst actually caring about the people that play this.
You update the games with your unique ideas, and what do you think will happen if Perfect World buy this? No more admin/staff -player relations, no regular updates, and no more new players due to the repulsive nature of that organization. Warframe will be in ruins. 
Please, I know my singular voice won't amount to much, but if any of DE actually reads this thread, you'll witness the pure anguish and disgust from your fan base, and you will do something about it.

I work for a bank, and if there is anything I have learned about acquisitions, the companies involved will not be allowed to talk about it until papers are signed.

It's hard to ignore the specific reference to the type of game Warframe is in the bottom of the source.

.............Welp time to pack up the money and wait for Destiny, Dragon Age, and The Witcher

We should rage even if it is a rumor to make it clear that we will not play this game under their umbrella. And if they are short sighted enough not to care and just reestablish a new player base under the pwe umbrella of players then our fandom and loyalty was sorely misplaced from the start.

I was thinking of the more equity based crowdfunding routes.

While, clearly, nothing is binding (due diligence phase) right now. The one thing we can reasonably derive from this information is that DE wasn't turning a high enough profit with the game.

My thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes go out to the employees at DE.

News like this comes with it's own set of concerns about personal futures.

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines as well. We might just lose a game while they lose a job if not more. I always assumed that the prime access gave them a nice profit due to seeing so many players getting the loki ones for example.

remember your doubt and sarcasm because when we get sold out ima bring this back up

And if it isn't, I reserve in advance the right to say you were a sod.

It will sound like this; "you were a sod, aha"

As of now, you've hit knob level. Chill out, quit being a jerk to people who don't automatically believe it.

OMG I don't know what to say.

I 'm Japanese, and as you know, there is a conflict in China and Japan.

I afraid of that will makes something disparity.

Of cource, I never mind player's nationality or race.

But my Personal Information will be passed to the Chinese companies make me anxiety.

Sorry for my poor English.

I work for a bank, and if there is anything I have learned about acquisitions, the companies involved will not be allowed to talk about it until papers are signed.

It's hard to ignore the specific reference to the type of game Warframe is in the bottom of the source.

So we have to wait 40 days (or less, when they sign)  to get an answer?