Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandanas

Hixlysss

I like badges, they are neat, good for showing off in the dojo and such, but so hard to see at a distance. You have to basically hug their arm to see some of them. Syandanas on the other hand and quick and easy to notice. A event not too long ago had a unique syandana with it, the rescue 2.0 one.

Syandanas have become a way to instantly recognize if someone has done something, specially the prime access exclusive syandanas. So, i'm sitting here thinking. "I love my founder badges, but no one ever notices them. Sure I can run around as excalibur prime to show off my founder status, but...I really like using zephyr. There has to be some way I can easily show off my founder status, just like the prime access one." And then the idea popped in my head.

Founders Syandanas. Why is this not a thing? Now please, PLEASE! do not take this the wrong way. Prime access users have a quick and easy way to show "Heeey, I got prime access, look at my syandana~" and founders have...badges that you can't see unless you stop to look at them, a warframe/weapon that may not be the one you want to play that day, and a avatar that may or may not be seen in game.

All i'd like to see is a Founder Syandana. Something unique and stands out, that is all. I mean, pfft, if you wanna go a step further you could make a founders exclusive armor set, like with the infested one but that may be asking for too much. Just a simplistic founder syandana, an example would be take the Pyra syandana, and replace the flames with the founder symbols ya know? Simple.

Please keep the flame hatred away. Please?

EDIT: To those saying "Wasn't Excal Prime enough?" Only if they turn excalibur prime into a skin that I can wear on ANY warframe. I would settle for that as well. Other than that? No, Excal Prime was not enough because I can't use my wonderful team support trinity powers as a excalibur. Unless that changes, I would like a simple syandana that says "I'm a founder" rather than the tiny badge that requires me to stand still and let other people stare at it, if they even notice it.

Edited by Rikov

Was Excal Prime not enough?!

*faceplant.* Someone didn't read....

Yes, Excal is neat, is pretty, I have proto excalibur skin and use it all the time. On top of that, I can't exactly run around as excal all the time every time, because that gets boring, I want to play the other freaking 18 warframes sometimes. All I'm asking, is for something else besides the tiny lil badge on my shoulder that says I'm a founder when I'm NOT running around with excalibur prime. Prime Access users get their syandanas, Founders could use...something.

I think Founders have enough swag for their purchase. 

You've got Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime, DC, and (at least the ones who payed enough) a Solar Landmark. 

Plus the headband and/or t-shirt as well. I agree we have a lot of stuff, how ever I believe at the time of the creation of the founders DE never thought they would have syandanas. Excalibur is great, he is very swaggy yes but again I point to "An easily recognizable badge of "I'm a founder" that is purely cosmetic." The badges are...difficult to see on a moving target. A syandana is easy to recognize.

Ehm, apparently not. Since he wants to be able to show off while using other 'frames.

I have no problem with this notion.

Thank you. 

You've already paid for specified exclusive content, i. e. Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime etc. You liking to show off your Founder status is not exactly a good reason to supply you with content that you didn't technically pay for.

Edited by PhantomRUS9

No.

We paid for that sh*t with real money, before this syandana stuff. 

We funded the game, the dream, before anyone else.

So yeah, we want our fair share of the bling and swag.

When you put it like that, it seems more fair. I mean the Prime Access guys get fancy bling, why cant the founders? I mean when they released the extractors, the founders got an extra deploy slot, same with Prime access.

I think what would only constitute "fair" is any fancy bling the prime access guys get, any cosmetics, should have a founders equivalent, but that's just my view point. I'd be fine with a founder exclusive syandana, until prime access gets exclusive armor(no, i'm not counting the sentinels here).

You all Founders, just wait until you see a Prime version of Kubrow with a Prime Syandana for the dog, exclusively through Prime Access >>:)) 

Considering how the kubrow works, I doubt we will see a prime access kubrow. Perhaps something unique to the void, yes, but still tradeable and such.

No, you paid for your founders items as they were described when you bought them.

The only way it would be acceptable would be if they allow new members to buy the same founders pack again, and add the syandanas in that new pack and for free to the already owners.

this is like going to a restaurant and say "hey guys... 2 years ago i bought a very expensive dish here but u didnt sell desert at the moment, as u sell it now i want it, now because 2 freaking years ago i bought a dish" this is unacceptable.

No, you paid for your founders items as they were described when you bought them.

The only way it would be acceptable would be if they allow new members to buy the same founders pack again, and add the syandanas in that new pack and for free to the already owners.

this is like going to a restaurant and say "hey guys... 2 years ago i bought a very expensive dish here but u didnt sell desert at the moment, as u sell it now i want it, now because 2 freaking years ago i bought a dish" this is unacceptable.

By that very definition, new players should be allowed to purchase the founders t-shirts and headbands, as well as somehow getting the extra deploy slot founders get in game.

By that very definition, new players should be allowed to purchase the founders t-shirts and headbands, as well as somehow getting the extra deploy slot founders get in game.

That was his point. 

If Founders start getting new stuff that wasn't originally part of the Founder's Pack then other players should have the chance to get things from the Founder's Pack.

Renegotiating the founders deal, or adding things to it, this long after the program closed is a very bad idea.

Perhaps though, we could get a syndana that accepts a badge, or multiple badges, prominently.  You'd be able to show off your founder status with the badge, and anyone else wishing to show something off could use it for a different badge.

Sadly I think if they added anything to the founders pack so far after it's been closed, they'd have to reopen for it. So people didn't whine about it. Which wouldn't be very good. I'm one of the ones that didn't have the money when founders pack were being sold, so I didn't get anything. So yeah, be glad you got something. =P