Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

My question is: Since the release of Rhino Prime and Loki Prime it seems that the newest prime frames are getting substantial stat differences, Whilst this is a good thing and there should be more reason to farm a prime frame, but this leaves the older primes like ember, mag and frost prime feeling quite lackluster. Is there any plans to give the old primes a buff?

Thanks DE.

+1 Been voicing this for months now. If you're gonna give Prime frames a stat increase -- no matter how small -- you cater to all Prime frames. Consistency is key, and we mustn't forget about older frames in light of newer ones. 

My question for a while has been "What makes a prime, a prime?" the prime weapons show their superiority to their little brothers and sisters but what about the primed frames? Only 3 have a actual noticeable difference and they all react to the void, but is that all that makes them elite or do you have something else more detailed for them? I had a post in the forums that talked about this and was wondering if they could have a primed version of the powers as well to show how much of a elite they are even if its just a slight increase in dmg or just a more detailed visual effect on their abilities.

Hi, love your game. In the future is it possible to find in void a real Boss. Not a Sub Boss so as vor. And where are weapons,Frame and sentinells only

can find in void. as reward. What Frame will be the next prime?

1) You guys might of already answered this but to make sure. Will you be able to name your Kubrow and/or even sentinels as well?

2) As for the new warframe that is coming in Update 14, where will that frame be droppable in? Will it be in the Tenno lab or a boss?

3) Will there be a boss on Eris? If so, who would it be?

4) Will there ever be a throwing knife that is Prime? It would go nicely with Loki Prime specify.

5) As for the extra prime blueprint/parts, what will we be able to do with them? I remember Geoff saying something about this if I remember correctly.

I have several questions so First Question: What are the abilities of the new warframe/what is the new warframes role e.g.(support, damage dealer, tank, etc.)? Second Question: Will we see the implementation of weapons that are less based around dealing damage and more around utility and by that I don't mean high status effects I mean doing things like providing cover(smoke bombs) "grappling" to an area, I know that a grappling hook was planned at some point and that is kind-off where Ripline came from but I still want to see it become a weapon, or something that gives your team a buff of some sort? Third Question: How drastically will not spending time with your kubrow and using them frequently affect their performance? Thank you ahead of time and thank you for producing such a wonderful game.

Edited by TheShadowfoe

In an early destream it was said that we would be able to use the animation sets from one warframe on another. I'm not sure if anything has been said on this but it would be nice to get an answer and even the possibility of more animations sets for warframes.

Will you guys be wearing American themed outfits or at least an Uncle Sam hat for tomorrow's devstream? Just asking

yes, canadian developers are going to celebrate another countries independence day like its their own.

how many countries have independence days? how many do YOU celebrate?

1. Please speak on progression and mastery system reform.

2. When will I need the arsenal I've spent so much time cultivating?

3. Please speak on nightmare system reform.

4. Please speak on endless scaling.

5. Please speak on warframe evolution. When will warframes catch up to their weapons?

6. Will the advanced movement system be simplified so it can become a required part of the game and be expanded upon?

7. Switching to melee takes too long.

8. Please speak on the warframe armor system.

9. When will recruiting have its own system?

Question:

Have you read topics such as the one made by theGreatZamboni suggesting a reworking of the skill tree system to be back in the game, potentially solving the majority of the issues with Mods 2.0, and if so, would you consider overhauling the mod system to a similar albeit better thought out version of Mods 1.0 with mods returning to only adding utility, while frames have a skill tree deciding Power Strength / Duration / Range etc through a limited point system?

vv Zamboni's excellent thread vv

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/137875-a-complete-rework-of-the-foundation-of-warframe/

please answer this one DE that thread has a very GREAT idea attached to it

1. Can you guys make the rewards in Alerts & Operations a little more rewarding?

2. How does the new trading system works?

3.Have you guys considered in giving Darvo a permanent spot in the marketplace? He could help sell & trade rare mods for the right price.

4.Why is it that you can exchange platinum for credits and not the other way around?

5. Why is Orokin Cells & Neural Sensors so hard to farm? I've gone through like 4 or 5 survival missions and barely get 3 or 4 out of them.

6. Is the new warframe finished?

7. Could we see Update 14 coming next week?

8. What is coming in Update 14?

9. Are you guys gonna make anymore changes to the other mission types? Like, Deception, Sabotage, Spy, etc.....

10. When will we get to see a Infested type stalker? We got the Tenno Stalker, Grustragg Three, and The Harvester but no Infested type.

11. Can we get an estimate on when xbox one will be getting Warframe?

Ok I have just Two quick question,

1 Q . You guys showed us the new infested Moas and its types right? When will be the new infestation species strike the solar system?

2 Q . Can you guys give us a descriptive Explaination of how we levle up our Pet Kubrows?

Edited by Lord_VenomX432

Alad V progress?

So far we got an event that Alad V messing with infested, then the recent hive event.  Will the 3rd part comes with U14 or shortly after?  I assume we'll see the Juggernaut and Puss Ancient, etc are introduce from here?

Other than that I want to see Frost Prime Codex.

Edited by Hueminator

In a previous Devstream, it was said that lore would be expanded between Vor and the Queens. Granted, I think it's a fantastic idea, will we also see more events or anything whatsoever directly from the Queens, since we only have small ideas about them?

Also, the same could be said for the Corpus. We don't really know much about the Board in terms of anything. Can we expect to see events directed at the Corpus Board as well?

These are my questions that sadly were not answered in the last Devstream, along with some new ones, hoping for some answers this time:

-Will we ever be capable of fighting unarmed? As in situations like after we are captured by the Harvester, and need to reclaim our gear, it's almost a waste that we Tenno, martial artists that we are, are unable of disarming our enemies or turning their own weaponry against them, in a 'use and discard' way, or in perhaps some flashy finisher move. Wouldn't this add a little more combat diversity and uniqueness to the game? Also related, shouldn't there be more missions where things don't go as planned and we are knocked out, captured, and must escape?

-Will free running and parkour be further enhanced and expanded upon? Sure, it's a given that currently most players tend to favour sliding and coptering in order to move faster, so why not fix this mentality by adding incentives, in the form of achievements and mastery? Why not add more open areas rather than the limited tilesets (or invisible walls) so that we can further draw out the potential of free running and parkour? Let us climb pipelines, hang on the ceilings, jump from trees to trees! Let us rely more on acrobatics and agility to move forward! Give us more variety in pathways.

-Related to the previous question, is it possible, in the future, that Warframe will be able to have a more "open world" feel to it? In a sense that we can explore more areas on the ground, like on Phobos or Earth, or even in the new Ice world that has been previewed. I'm not talking about adding rooms and doors, merely walls or obstacles that we can climb.

-About this whole PWE ordeal and panic attack, it's rather clear the community doesn't want to have anything more with them (and to be honest, me neither), so, rather than to keep things all hush-hush, why not come forward to the community, and tell us what is going on with your executives? Aren't we trustworthy enough for you? Haven't you learned your lesson about delaying communication and rumours?

I apologize if I am being too blunt and too intrusive with my last question, I just don't want DE to walk down the same ruinous path that so many others have gone through. Because in the end, we all suffer, you for losing credibility and players, and us, for losing a game that we thoroughly enjoy, even with the grindwalls or the Turret Vor.