Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Excalibur Prime Is Exclusive And Isn't Coming Back

Beas7ie

Most likely to troll. OP needs a forum ban me thinks.

I'm actually serious.  We have proto Excal, we have Excal Prime.  I'm pretty sure someone can make a badass concept of a proto excal with all the bling.  I don't see the problem here. 

Hm. Breaks the lore. Proto Excalibur is the original prototype that existed before Orokin came to be, while Excalibur Prime is it's re-imagining by the Orokin. So, Proto Excalibur Prime can't exist by definition I guess.

It can be made to work lorewise.  Proto Excal Prime can be one of the very first "Orokin Runs".   And normie Excal Prime can be a "later model" per say when the Orokin have started really mass producing those things and then we get normie Excal

Lore wise the order would be   Proto Excal,   Proto Excal Prime,   Excal Prime,   Excalibur  

When a product is invented it goes through so many designs and stages of R&D.  Besides it's not like we have a lot of lore to work with anyways, but that's a story for another thread.

It can be made to work lorewise.  Proto Excal Prime can be one of the very first "Orokin Runs".   And normie Excal Prime can be a "later model" per say when the Orokin have started really mass producing those things and then we get normie Excal

Lore wise the order would be   Proto Excal,   Proto Excal Prime,   Excal Prime,   Excalibur  

When a product is invented it goes through so many designs and stages of R&D.  Besides it's not like we have a lot of lore to work with anyways, but that's a story for another thread.

awwwyyeeaaaaaeeeeuuhhgh +1