Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Cant help but see anyone complaining about a fixed game-breaking bug or whining about U14 not being here yet as nothing more than a daycare child. I've worked at a daycare before watching over 4 and 5 year olds, and all these whiners are sounding EXACTLY like little jimmy getting mad cause he didnt get his cookies at snack time before everyone else. Grow up, people!

Well said.

Blade Storm still bugged :/

Yep, and I feel the only way to really fix it is to restore it to true damage not shield or armor affect and for sure not slash bs.  ( and the bs in not in reference to blade storm but the other kind of b. s.) and death to the holoclones.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Some day. Some day, DE will hotfix basic issues that people actually care about, that have been anticipated until we learned to deal with it, instead of the most random things. Things like having to be in a solo session, zoomed out on the starchart before you can use a key and having your squad be forcibly disbanded when you finish one, instead of just being able to start that bad boy up while the gang's all there and keeping the gang that way afterward. Things like not being able to bulk-buy gear items. Things like not being able to cast your first ability as fast as the animations would lead you to believe (and the list goes on)...

Some day. But not today, not tomorrow, and not any day in the relevant future. No, DE will instead continue to fix completely microscopic things like a single clan's emblem not showing up on all 5 of their Ember Primes, or a weapon being slightly useful, or the weapon being a whole decibel too loud. Why? I have a theory: their priorities are determined by a magic eight-ball being rolled around by a cat kubrow.

EDIT: Oh yeah did I mention how MauveText causes the Clan, Alliance and player conversation tabs to glow yellow (indicating that some PERSON posted something new in that tab)? I mean that's not really annoying and in need of a fix or anything.

Edited by Novashank

Some day. Some day, DE will hotfix basic issues that people actually care about, that have been anticipated until we learned to deal with it, instead of the most random things. Things like having to be in a solo session, zoomed out on the starchart before you can use a key and having your squad be forcibly disbanded when you finish one, instead of just being able to start that bad boy up while the gang's all there and keeping the gang that way afterward. Things like not being able to bulk-buy gear items and bulk-sell useless mods such as Ammo Drum and Tail Wind. Things like not being able to cast your first ability as fast as the animations would lead you to believe (and the list goes on)...

Hi, don't know if you're trolling or really just in the dark but I'll explain.

Update14(when it comes) will have the 'being able to start that bad boy up while the gang's all there and keeping the gang that way afterward ' thing you mentioned.

Also the   'not being able to bulk-sell useless mods such as Ammo Drum and Tail Wind'   is actually already possible. Just click sell, double click the bulk mod you wish to sell and it will pop up with the option Sell All. Though bulk-buy is still not a thing yet

Again if you're a troll, not funny. But, if you're just in the dark then here you go.

Edited by TheArchAngel

Hotfix 13.9.1.1

Changes:

• Adjusted the reload times on Tenno Specters so as to prevent constant weapon fire from being heard.
  • Tweaked the gain on numerous Weapon fire sound effects.

Fixes:

• Fixed Malicious Raptor not being tradeable.
  • Fixed an issue with Specter's firing rate on the Tigris being incorrect.

and no fix on "Log in failed please check your info"? you guys got your priorities mixed up.

Not sure if its just me, but I'm having trouble getting marked by the Grustrag 3, I've been doing invasion missions for 3 days. 15 runs in a row each day and I still haven't been marked by Vay Hek at all. 

Dude you are going to have a bad freaking day pretty soon.