The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I know the devs enjoy putting Latin references into their names, so I started playing around with 'cephalon' and I found something, I believe.

-snip-

Ship concealed from afar?

Also Ordis translates to ordinary. So the beginning message is possibly, "I'm 'an' [ordinary] ship [concealed from afar]"

Illuminati conspiracies...

Hydroid was revealed on Day 3, so hopefully :)

As far as community  hype percentage it would make the most sense. I know that at least personally the hype list goes

1: Player ships

2: Kubrows

3: Rescue 2.0

4. Harlequin

5: Whatever new customizations happen

but I know that most people would want the warframe over rescue 2.0

As far as community  hype percentage it would make the most sense. I know that at least personally the hype list goes

1: Player ships

2: Kubrows

3: Rescue 2.0

4. Harlequin

5: Whatever new customizations happen

but I know that most people would want the warframe over rescue 2.0

But... we have Rescue 2.0? .-.

I hope you are too. He means that the Asteroid Belt be a location much like a planet or moon with a string nodes in it. He's not referring directly to the Grineer Asteroid tile set.

^^^ knows my thought process. 

e4341fae81ea6e953a9f901dc6ea9d3e.png

Edited by Letter13
Damn. My # of posts and this post #. Wtf.

Asteroid Belt String would be nice, but I want to see more Critters, like Sand Shrikes, and Kurbrow. give me something that I can toy with figuring out how it survives, what it eats, that sort of thing, because of Monster Hunter, I *MUST* figure out how Ecology for critters goes in games I play xD

^^^ knows my thought process. 

Your amount of posts... it's... IT'S THE DEVIL'S NUMBER!!!1!11!!!

And then an extra 6

Edit: And then you had to go and post more things... Satan is disappointed. 

Edited by Alad_VI

if yo look at theliset.com you notice 3 video frames, 2 of which are active. 1 activates every 24 hour from what i have gathered. here is the timeline.

Thursday- site arrives

Friday 1st video

today 2nd video

there is room for 5 video boxes so Sunday Monday and Tuesday will each fill one of those in. after teusday we have wednesday where the site will be coplete... U14 CNFRM'd

(i get alot of you already figured this but this was more of a PSA to people who didnt notice.)

do you have a quote, alot of things are considered "said by DE" that are just rumor.

ie. "no frame after vauban will be primed"

Pretty sure it was said in the latest dev stream and probably the latest prime time stream.

And people twisted the words of what was said. DE said that every frame up to vauban will get a prime at least, and that frames after him are up for speculation if they get a prime or not. People interpreted it the other way around.

do you have a quote, alot of things are considered "said by DE" that are just rumor.

ie. "no frame after vauban will be primed"

July 9th red-text

could be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259187-hotfix-1392/

States that they are shooting for release this week, but it may end up being delayed.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603