Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

keep a good style, devs, my wish would be a female voice as well as i would like ot hear lotus by choice everywhere where is some announcement

and dont go into wrestling-style, DE, we are tennos :-))))))

So that means it should be out in three days, if it falls on the normal update day.

Would it be ok to make a Hype Train now?

They already have a hype site... Do you honestly they are going to let the same F*** up taht happened last update happen again? I don't think so, or they would have a massive S#&$storm of hate

Waiting for the lock that really doesnt need to happen because no one actually follows the mega thread because you will get like 40+ notifications a day......im done

Thanks, i would love just to be dumped away for what i say like a pile or garbage... plus this can possibly my 3rd mega thread :D

Plus: dont have to follow

Edited by WolfalphaD

lol, I'll admit this didn't really improve my hype for getting my ship down the road, but it's kinda nice to have sneak peaks regardless of what's to come.  However, I do hope you permit us to have more than the sultry male voice trying to sound like a woman for the ship's AI.  It's... well... distracting.

The Silva and Aegis, though?  Looking forward to wielding those. =D

lol, I'll admit this didn't really improve my hype for getting my ship down the road, but it's kinda nice to have sneak peaks regardless of what's to come.  However, I do hope you permit us to have more than the sultry male voice trying to sound like a woman for the ship's AI.  It's... well... distracting.

The Silva and Aegis, though?  Looking forward to wielding those. =D

Yeah...i want dat shield. :o