Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Several other threads got me more and more looking forward to Kurbrows than I initially thought I'd be into.

Turns out, someone hinted at Genetics, Breeding, and general mutations through that, needless to say, I am greatly interested, and I *REALLY* hope that is going to be a feature we can play with. I will PAY the money to get that content. Far to little games give us real genetics xD

Several other threads got me more and more looking forward to Kurbrows than I initially thought I'd be into.

Turns out, someone hinted at Genetics, Breeding, and general mutations through that, needless to say, I am greatly interested, and I *REALLY* hope that is going to be a feature we can play with. I will PAY the money to get that content. Far to little games give us real genetics xD

And then ethics come into play (especially eugenics).

And then ethics come into play (especially eugenics).

I don't plan to be like some other people I know who maxed out EV/IV through Pokemon Breeding :T

Take a look at the Forestry mod, for Minecraft; Apiology, Lepidopterology, and Aboriculture. Those three thigns I've had a LOT of experience in, and that is the reason I'll even turn Minecraft ON anymore.

I'm pretty sure if we do get selective breeding for Kurbrows, it will require time, room, and, of course, proper care.

I don't plan to be like some other people I know who maxed out EV/IV through Pokemon Breeding :T

Take a look at the Forestry mod, for Minecraft; Apiology, Lepidopterology, and Aboriculture. Those three thigns I've had a LOT of experience in, and that is the reason I'll even turn Minecraft ON anymore.

I'm pretty sure if we do get selective breeding for Kurbrows, it will require time, room, and, of course, proper care.

I hope so. I truly hope so. 

Or else, PETA will somehow gets its hands onto that matter, and then the ensuring fiasco will commence. 

I hope so. I truly hope so. 

Or else, PETA will somehow gets its hands onto that matter, and then the ensuring fiasco will commence. 

DELtd. is in Canada, and no one takes PETA seriously these days.

Seriously, when they try to attack a game like "Cooking Mama", which is LITERALLY "we're going to cook this, with this", by making a flash game that portrays her as a violent animal-murderer.... yeah, I can't foresee anyone taking them seriously. They haven't attacked the guys behind Forestry for Forestry, I sincerely doubt they'd attack DELtd, and get very far. So far, I don't personally know of a single time that PETA successfully got away with attacking a game, without making it MORE popular.

EDIT: Spelling and Grammatical errors again :T

Edited by Mewfan

DELtd. is in Canada, and no one takes PETA seriously these days.

Seriously, when they try to attack a game like "Cooking Mama", which is LITERALLY "we're going to cook this, with this", by making a flash game that portrays her as a violent animal-murderer.... yeah, I can't foresee anyone taking them seriously. They haven't attacked the guys behind Forestry for Forestry, I sincerely doubt they'd attack DELtd, and get very far. So far, I don't personally know of a single time that PETA successfully got away with attacking a game, without making it MORE popular.

EDIT: Spelling and Grammatical errors again :T

Pressure groups will find a way somehow. Their effort and dedication sometimes surprises people. 

Pressure groups will find a way somehow. Their effort and dedication sometimes surprises people. 

Fair point, but keep in mind PETA has only, so far to my knowledge, attacked games that have two things in common.

1.) They are VERY popular worldwide, and have massive followings.

2.) Are exclusive to Nintendo's Handheld Consoles.

Like I said, to my knowledge, and I doubt they're going to hit a small, little-known Canadian Company. I hate saying that, because Warframe's community NEEDS to get bigger eventually, but, for now, DELtd. is a rather small company. Still, greatly looking forward to u14 :)

Breeding or not, Kurbrows have already won me over enough to definitely give them a helluva shot! Also looking forward to Corona, once it comes out (I'm calling it Corona, as I keep forgetting the name of the SnS) For now, gonna sleep, the more I sleep, the less waiting I have to do xD new screen in a few hours! tots all!~

20mins later.... still no lock lol

what do you mean by lock? If you mean locking the topic down then that's not going to happen until Wednesday, 

funny coming form such a name and PSN nember..but hay I can tell you what a topic does need locking.

That "Non-Hype topic" sure not to force something but just to stop flame, but kinder too late for that now you guys shifted over to this place. But what I don't get is what do you people get out of start flames? Always interested me why.

But yeah sorry mate, no lock unless you want one just to suit your needs make a topic yourself, that will get locked

Fair point, but keep in mind PETA has only, so far to my knowledge, attacked games that have two things in common.

1.) They are VERY popular worldwide, and have massive followings.

2.) Are exclusive to Nintendo's Handheld Consoles.

PETA has all ready attacked Mario, so it isn't exclusive to handhelds.

20mins later.... still no lock lol

what do you mean by lock? If you mean locking the topic down then that's not going to happen until Wednesday, 

funny coming form such a name and PSN nember..but hay I can tell you what a topic does need locking.

That "Non-Hype topic" sure not to force something but just to stop flame, but kinder too late for that now you guys shifted over to this place. But what I don't get is what do you people get out of start flames? Always interested me why.

But yeah sorry mate, no lock unless you want one just to suit your needs make a topic yourself, that will get locked

Calm down lol.

It was just another duplicate topic in which he posted that, then forum mods merged the two topics together without deleting all the redundant spam replies in the 2nd topic, so it was moved here as well.

Um, hey guys. I found this stuff in the site's coding:

<!-- INITIATE HYPE TRAIN 2.0 -->
<!--
     AAAAKAKAAAziiiiiicAAKAKKsssnyzzyciiiiiiiiiiyoooccciyznzAAAKAKAKAAAKAKAAAAAKAAAAAAAKAKAKAKAAAyzAAnzneaddppKpzi icoiiiii iiiiiiiiiyedane ii     ii 
     dKAKAAAKAAAAAKAAAKAAKKAKAAAAAKAKAKAKAAAAAKAAAKAAAAAKAKAKAAAKAAAKAAAKAAAAAKAAAKAKAAAAAAAKAKAKAKAKAKAAAAAKAwycyyzspdKKAKAKAKAAAAAAAKAAAKAcKKAKAAAAi
      AKAAAAAAAAAKesaeennyssdddnzznzsapzciiiiizppAAAAKAKAKAKAKAAAKAKAAAAAAAAAKAAAKAAAKAKKKAKdsdKAAAAAAAAAKAKAAAKsKAAAAAKAAAAAKAKAAAKAAAAAKAAAyyKAAaii 
        iiiiiiiiiwKAdaadddaennedaaaddppAAAKAAAKwoinAKKnnznAAKcAAKAKAAAAAAAKAAAKAKAAAAAKAKAAAKAAAKAKAAAAAKzzAAAAAAAKAAAKAAAKAAAAAAAKAAAAAKAoinii       
                                            iAAAKdKacKAKKsdKAcwdayAznwdKKpAziaAKAAAKAKAKAKAAAKAAc            iAKAAAKAKAKAKAAAAAAAKKAKdapewiiii        
                                              KwsAKiiAszzziAKzKn ciiiiiiiy        iAKAKKAAAd                                                          
                                              AapKi AsyiiiKKzKA  icisyiiii         AAKAddKA                                                           
                                              KAna dKoiiiaAcinA  iiiiiisy          AApKaAA  
-->
<!--                                                      
                                              iKAondeKsiiKA     iAAKddpwwnnnnzAiiiiKAAAKnoKKi                                                         
                                               AKAcapedc iKA   iAAanznyyyyynwwaA iiiciiyKddAAi                                                        
                                               iAAsoepddi zAK iKAAwczzseeswneddKA iiiinoiiiedA                                                        
                                                KAAyzwpAKiinKAKKApznawysdAKAKAKAKAdnyi   ieAAK                                                        
                                                iKAAynwedacieKAdccynzsAKAAAKAKAAAAAi   wApKKAKA                                                       
                                                 iAAKyseaKKwsKAAciyzwAAiiioiiiyaedKiiiAAiiicoK si                                                     
                                                  dKAKzspdKdeKwAAynzAAcycadppewzzozdciiiiioKAK  ii                                                    
                                                   AAAdnepadKKKdpyisapewnycccciyyzdKKoiiczii iyiini                                                   
                                                   ipAAdzseaKKAAddi wsnzceAKAKAAAAAKAKAKi     iiiicii                                                 
                                                    yeKAKzwaeAAAKnAisnzcAAKnadadKAKAKAAi ii  i i icaKec                                               
                                                     nwKAKzeenAKAcpdynyKAi iiizapaddespsiiiiiiicnzyi                                                  
                                                      zyKAKzzsnAAAnncseAKAKaKAddwnyyndAAKAAeizyi                                                      
                                                       KAAAKAAAAAKAKyyzynaKKAAAKAKAAAAAziii                                                           
                                                           i      iiiiizsyi  i i     
-->
<!--                                                          
                                              AKKi KsiiiKKiyiiiiiiiiiiii          AAppKAA                                                             
                                              KAnpiidiiieAeKpdwswiiiniiii       iAKKKAKA                                                              
                                              AKnKsiezdynAAKAAAKnwiinyiiiKAAAAAKAAAAApi                                                               
                                              Awaesizzsiiiii iAAAdAAiiiKKAAAKpziii i                                                                  
                                              AndzdzKA          diinniAc                                                                              
                                             yKeann Aa           Kszip                                                                                
                                             KdpaniiAi          iAsspe                                                                                
                                             AndweiiAi          KAywsc                                                                                
                                             KnpssiiAi          AKyasi                                                                                
                                             AndnwiiKi          KKoani                                                                                
                                            iAspeeiiAi          Aeoeni         
-->
<!--
                                                                                                           ii                                        
                                                                  ii                                        si                                        
                                                              zAAKasncyoyczpddKKAAKKdasnyyyospAKAKdKwyii   cciiiii                                    
    ioKAAAdAKAKanzii                                         ewwiiwsnnzyyoicyococoonyyzoiciyaAdsKAdwpwcyniiAiiiciiAAdi                                
 yiiiiii iiii  iiiiiiiiiiiiiii                              dAei iiiiiiiiiiiiii i i iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiAsiiiiiiiAAKAAAoii                          
 yAdciiidAKdiiii  i ii   iiiiziiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiici   AAiicoznnwszzoiyiiiiossewycnwAAKpzi  ii  i iiiniiiiiiiiiizedwsnapawzyyociiiiiiiiiii       
  iAe iAAK  wewoiiiiiii           iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiciiii AKAAAAAAAAAKAAAKAAAKAKAAAAAKAKAAAAA      iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccyynzy iii   
   AA  yszdApnyniiiiiiiiiiiiii                       iiiiii Adinyiii  iiiyccizcyAAKAAAAAKAAAAAiiiii iAKiyi iiiineiiiiiiiiiiciciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i  
   iAKi iii   iiiiiiiiiii  iiizspdpdKKKddddpddKpawaapdeyiicpAKAAAAAKAasnsnnzyyciiiiiiiiiiceiii  iweKAAAwKKdpKKdasoiyeappdddKAdAAAAKpasycoiiiiiiidKizi 
    KAAAKAAAii iiiiiii   nKAKAKAAAKpnwwewnyzzwpppKKAKAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAKAAAAAAAKAKAAAAAKAKAKAAAKAKc AKAKAKAKAAAKAKAKAAAAddKKAapKAaaKAKAAAKAKAKAAAKziizwi 
-->

The thread i was in was either gonna get merged or locked. I guess you can find which happened.

The weapon that gets pieced together looks like a 2-piece thing. I wouldn't call the long curved part a handle, that seems more like tubes (power cables?) that connect to what might be a generator...

And the top part seems more like the silhouette of a large assault-rifle-esque weapon. 

yup was also thinking about the lower part looks like some kind of ball ... nades or some sort like that? maybe you need the weapon to power the ship ? idk .. since they said in a livestream you will escape with it and it looks like S#&amp;&#036; the first time you get it ... then i guess you prob need smthing to power it ... what will be this weapone .. MAYBE we will pick it up somewhere infront of the ship  b4 we escape..... no one knows ..maybe when we lose to who ever we ill have to escape off will like steal our weaps /suit energie and only get our own weapons back  the moment we power the ship and we can start building the foundry and everything no one knows

well we still got the hole of Monday and tusday until Wen.

However question what time does the updates nomraly come out on the Wednesday?

UK time.

Around midnight UK time I'd say. Usually get wednesday updates between 1 and 2 am here in Sweden(so technically a thursday update)