Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Weird looking lines of code. Kinda found them accidentally, and posted about it, but just noticed the megathread /now/, and put it here. :P

I dunno about you, but anyone think this might mean something?

Just check the opening post please....this has been known since day 1 and you can find it in the opening post.

That ship has a long swallow tail, which could just be mecha-morphed into legs. Overall the ship looks kinda Mecha-ish to me. Would love to see a mecha-morphable version of the ship.

Would love to call the ship in the middle of a large open map and have it arrive with a huge shock wave, and climb on it to have some mecha fight. 

That ship has a long swallow tail, which could just be mecha-morphed into legs. Overall the ship looks kinda Mecha-ish to me. Would love to see a mecha-morphable version of the ship.

Would love to call the ship in the middle of a large open map and have it arrive with a huge shock wave, and climb on it to have some mecha fight. 

No.

This is not titanfall...

thought : what is when tenno "redress" warframe in the ship this is not redressing? mb this is teleportation, so one tenno changes for another, and when we chose special warframe we are playing as a ship, not as concrete tenno?

I am still of the opinion that Tenno have genderless bodies with morphic properties and can wear whatever Frame they want.

I do have a question, now we know there are two more updates on this page, today's and tomorrows. I know we normally have updates on Wednesday but will the update come on the day or after the last update on this page? 

Good question. but moreless on the Wednesday, don't think they do the update on the page then give us U14, it just make the hype slightly unneeded.

But yes it will come out on the Wednesday.

99% chance.

and 1% on the tusday AKA tomorrow.

Good question. but moreless on the Wednesday, don't think they do the update on the page then give us U14, it just make the hype slightly unneeded.

But yes it will come out on the Wednesday.

99% chance.

and 1% on the tusday AKA tomorrow.

More like for most of the playerbase this update will be released on thursday (thanks timezones) with a tiny chance of it actually being wednesday XD

Edited by Shehriazad