Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

But people will most commonly recognize it as that....seeing how about 60+ Million people are playing any type of Moba every month. Since the genre also has the game witht he most players ever...it's a safe bet to assume that most people will know what you mean if you say "Moba style"

The thing is it really isn't moba styled, there are no lanes, there's a clear attacker and defender divide with objectives marking progress.

Calling it moba styled is just plain wrong, the only thing it has in common with a moba is that there is AI running around, and even that's stretching it.

The thing is it really isn't moba styled, there are no lanes, there's a clear attacker and defender divide with objectives marking progress.

Calling it moba styled is just plain wrong, the only thing it has in common with a moba is that there is AI running around, and even that's stretching it.

In the year 20xx everything is mobas.

Someone noticed that if you click the left button and dragging this image appears

RJklxrB.png

Half Life 3 Confirmed???

(seriously though what are we looking for there?)

It's just the Foreground FLare image used for artistic... flair. 

Clicking and dragging just selects/moves the image. You can drag it to your desktop if you want to save it there, or to a folder. It's just a copy & drag & paste.

Like with any image. Nothing special there. Sorry.

Lol "moba" styled...this type of gameplay existed before moba's you know, it's called assault type gameplay; you move from objective to objective.

The new game mode is similar to a "MOBA" because everyone starts with 0 power on your Warframe.While you do objectives or eliminate enemies, you level up and gain more power, thus resulting to your mods coming online one at a time and makes you stronger. This is a lot similar to the current MOBA games today. 

Tbh, I hate MOBAs. But I guess we'll have to see how they implement it on Warframe.

If done well, the MOBA/PvP could bring infinite replayability. DE is really good at making PvP (Concalves/Dojo not counting, since those were essentially just thrown in without any real thought, whereas this seems to actually have some love and effort put in)

Yeah, it could, and although I'm looking forward to it, I'm still getting flashbacks of some of the really toxic MOBA/PvP communities that I have encountered.*shudders*

^This (hopefully).

The new game mode is similar to a "MOBA" because everyone starts with 0 power on your Warframe.While you do objectives or eliminate enemies, you level up and gain more power, thus resulting to your mods coming online one at a time and makes you stronger. This is a lot similar to the current MOBA games today. 

Tbh, I hate MOBAs. But I guess we'll have to see how they implement it on Warframe.

That's like calling counterstrike moba styled because you get money (level up) and buy equipment (power).