Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Well what ever, its something I guess, but really we need something good like the new warframe, I guess that be in the next Intel.

If done well, the MOBA/PvP could bring infinite replayability. DE is really good at making PvP (Concalves/Dojo not counting, since those were essentially just thrown in without any real thought, whereas this seems to actually have some love and effort put in)

Well what ever, its something I guess, but really we need something good like the new warframe, I guess that be in the next Intel.

I honestly think the warframe will be the least thing I'm excited for. The last frame I was excited for was Nekros. All the others were just meh to me, and since I already have my Ash main i adore, I'm all set, frame wise.

PVP AND SWORD & BOARD AHOY!

So what do you guys think is the last panel?

New Warframe?

Valkyr rework?

New UI?

Im 100% sure it will be the warframe.

The valkyr rework is just an animation update, nothing more.

The new ui technically was the first panel, the ships.

I love it. It's actually kind of moba-styled, with turrets and specters and such.

Lol "moba" styled...this type of gameplay existed before moba's you know, it's called assault type gameplay; you move from objective to objective.

Lol "moba" styled...this type of gameplay existed before moba's you know, it's called assault type gameplay; you move from objective to objective.

But people will most commonly recognize it as that....seeing how about 60+ Million people are playing any type of Moba every month. Since the genre also has the game witht he most players ever...it's a safe bet to assume that most people will know what you mean if you say "Moba style"