The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

As far as I know. You'll go to bed and find U14 in the morning. 5PM their time, what's the time difference?

Note: 5 pm is a rough guess. It could be released at 2am like some other updates for all we know

ok so I understand that now thank you.

So in the UK time its 8:40 in the morning. I go to bed at 10:30pm mostly and wake up around  7-8am in the morning so that will be Wednesday for me.

So 5-pm or 2am is what excaly in the UK time on Wednesday? if my wakening hours.

Rebecca has stated that there is little chance of there being a new prime anything in this update.

Ah yeah since they'd probably have to shove it in the t4 tier voids since the lower tiers are always so overpacked with the current primes... when we get more i wonder how they'll dilute it so its not enitrely RNG based, Thats what im curious about now heh. 

ok so I understand that now thank you.

So in the UK time its 8:40 in the morning. I go to bed at 10:30pm mostly and wake up around  7-8am in the morning so that will be Wednesday for me.

So 5-pm or 2am is what excaly in the UK time on Wednesday? if my wakening hours.

My best guess (I'm tired so the math isn't working for me well) would be... Thursdayish

ok ok i'll be the party pooper.

if you are basing your guesses and hopes on the website with the liset pics, and think "ok, 1 more pic left, one more day until wednesday, YAY this wednesday is u14!" lemme remind you that they also added a planet for each day.

party pooper out. (i hate to take that roll).