Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Now that I've thought of it, DE did say they're going to make male/female counterparts of the frame, with the same theme but different abilities. Judging from her name, Mirage's abilities seems to play with the elements of illusion, something Loki's abilities also do, but in a different way. Coudl it be that she's the Fem!Loki? ouo

Then i'd surely would get her! 

Now that I've thought of it, DE did say they're going to make male/female counterparts of the frame, with the same theme but different abilities. Judging from her name, Mirage's abilities seems to play with the elements of illusion, something Loki's abilities also do, but in a different way. Coudl it be that she's the Fem!Loki? ouo

Didn't wattchewant already make a Fem!Loki? ;D

LFs8EkiZcj.png

I see alot of confetti in that video. This is going to be a fun frame to play!!! I already have my color schemes, Black and Red, White and Black/Red, And Red and Blue for a tribute to Harley from Chrono Cross.

Edited by Senketsu_

Mirage huh?Hmmm... I wait to see her powers,her stealth-compatibility,and the amount of grind/RNG to get her(not much I hope)...

If she is able to morph into enemies or trick anyone like Loki : my last 20 plats are for her slot.All of 'em!!

She looks nice and her abilities sound nice (Devstream mention), so I'm gonna get her. And also because I am a collector.

And for all the WH40K mention before: "The Craftworld is our home and we are her guardians!"