Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know You Have Played Too Much.....

bobsack438

So i was playing a completely different game(Arma 3) when my screen started to flicker. for some reason i thought it was stalker and started to yell at my team mates to help me kill the stalker...... 

What about you have you ever done something like this?

The whole flicker thing is a common statement from people, so you're definitely not the first.

The question is, how many people tried to do a butt-slide in Payday 2? I sure did, and it slowed me down instead of accelerating (derp). I also tried to melee my way through a crowd after I ran out of magazine ammo. You can guess how that turned out in that game.

Edited by Casardis

Heard Pokemon Bike Theme while the game was off a few times.

While playing Monster Hunter with my friends for several hours, the friend to my right's sound effects/music will be heard while we are taking a break.

Think it's called the Tetris effect. Hear certain music for so long you can actually hear it while it's not actually playing.

PTSD - Post Traumatic Stalker Disorder.

No but really, PTSD is a serious complication that affects a lot of people, especially soldiers and veterans.

As a veteran, I found this strangely funny and without a doubt, Hilarious!

I have played way too much, when I play with my dog, I speak fluent Corpus and Grineer to her. She just sits there and stares, and my parents look at me like I am a psycho, But I guess that shows what a true player I am, and how much I can remember what Corpus and Grineer sound like.

i was playing minecraft the other day and i tried meleeing enemies by pressing E, ended up dying to a hoard of zombies. i was in a skype call and instead of saying bow i kept asking my friends if they had a "paris".

Edited by zuperkid

Overconfidence with melee, gets me killed most of the time.

Attempting to butt-slide in any other Third Person game.

Charging high level enemies with melee expecting to chop em to bits with an Orthos or something.

I did try to do a front flip in Borderlands 2 quite a few times.

Oh, and the fall damage thing... I've met my end to one too many cliffs in Skyrim...