Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Use Only One Warframe To Clear The System... What Would It Be?

NoeleVeerod

Totally going Trinity with my Stug. No longer perma-invincible, but still high enough survivability to solo anything. Just keep link on and keep your energy up. Also, use teh energy nuke combo on any tough enemies or bosses. (Well of Life multiplies their health by 10, then Energy Vampire takes 6% of their health away with each tick, damage based on health when ability was cast. If you use Energy Vampire right before Well of Life ends, each tick takes nearly 60% of their health away with each tick. Yep, Energy Nuke combo).

Any warframe would be good enough for this task. The question should rather be about weapons, not warframes.

It is possible to clear entire star chart with any warframe with soma and it would be a piece of cake. However, take only Spectra with you and things might get a little harder.

For the starchart any frame could do it for me.

Any warframe would be good enough for this task. The question should rather be about weapons, not warframes.

That's the truth... weapons often make up for the weaknesses some frames have.

But if I had to chose I'd probably take Ember Prime. Spent most of my time with her so it would be a default win.

Edited by MeduSalem

Rhino.

Not because he's the current meta or because he's easy to use or even because he's apparently 'op'.

No, I choose him because he's my favorite frame. In every game I play, I love playing as a steamroller of sorts, one with little ranged attacks or even utility, but one that can charge through an army, pummel them silly and survive the entire ordeal afterwards. Something like that.

Now, I don't know how handy he'll be for high level Defense missions. The only useful ability he has there is his ult. But I'll take the challenge if I could only take one frame!

I'll drop my own answer as well at this point: Excalibur or Nyx. One because he's the all-around poster boy, the other one because she's been pretty d*mn useful many times.

I would also attempt Volt as he is my starter and favourite frame, and I'm surprised to see there are quite a few people whose choice would also be Volt.