The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

After running the tutorial mission (which I think was rather tough once Vor started, so any new players would likely just quit right there), a few seconds of being on the ship and it logged me out. The password looked like it was still input, but was way too short... I re-entered, and it got stuck on the loading part... I exited, and retired, and now it wont recognize my password...

Got same problem here

I did not read the whole thread to see if it has been reported already (though it is not in the first post):
Rhino Prime's Iron Skin is not golden anymore but a blue that looks suspiciously untextured to me. Can't provide an image, can't login for a while now...

There is a huge problem with Alad V and Zanuka in Upiter. He is to OP. Group of Rhino (Me), Loki Prime, Nix and Nova almost everyone equiped with Boltor prime 30 barelly defeted him. Even thouth, he killed us in first time.

He became very strong and almost unbeatable! It's to much for 10-11 levels.

Ok this isn't a complaint .. more of an observation .. but people are scoring Argon Crystals from lockers and boxes during the Boss Extermination mission on Mars. 

For all the glitches of v14, hey that kind of bug is cool with me :)

Can you get the login's going again please ? .. cause you know .. tick tock on, the Argon Crystals ..

Might want to consider having an exit game button on main login screen.

Yeah... the UI feels a bit rushed and completely broken in areas.

The idea is generally to IMPROVE the UI not completely break it and turn it into a garbled mess. Parts of the UI (namely the map) look 10x worse and functionally are terrible...

New stuff is good. Breaking UI to make it look prettier (Subjective...) is not so good. I already miss the old UI dearly...

Also login server died (but you probably new that already).

- When the player is required to install a ship module, the marker and the console itself are often not active. This happened after many of the tutorial missions. This is fixed only by relogging.

- There is no "Log Out / Return to Login Screen" button or it is too well hidden. Such button is required because multiple people may want to play without quitting the app completely or one person may have multiple accounts. Both of the issues are present in my case.

- The login screen does not have an EXIT button, nor does Esc work. This is self-explanatory.

OK so my tenno just died. I was playing the prologue and had just got to extraction after defeating Vor. Once the extraction animation finished instead of going to the final screen with the mission data I died and ended up ragdolled on the floor =(. I was then kicked off the game and can't reconnect.

EDIT: NVM it appears to be just the regular login issues other ppl have. Understandable after just a massive launch. Congratz on the new update btw it's been pretty fun even with the crashes and login problems.

Edited by Fugpo

Crashed after completing liberate arms dealer mission.

Couldn't logon again

rebooted

Could logon - Installed segment to access market.

Crashed.

Can't logon again.  Internet connection timed out... and Incorrect credentials (erm... not).

Anyway the initial prologue mission was great and the ship interior looks cool.

Not sure about the new system map... May need to get used to that.

Will leave for a day or so until a couple of the fundamental issues have been addressed.  i.e. logging on and staying on.

Cheers,

Swarve.