The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Quest: Vor's Prize

Issue: Quest icon not showing on screen, don't know where to go.

Background: I assembled the quest item for the foundry immediately after unlocking it with the segment.  Prior to the AI mentioning that the storage has been looted prior to the start of the Vor's Prize quest requiring to loot the materials needed to make the item.

Trouble Shooting/Research:  I tried looking up fix/location and Earth/Mantle is supposed to be the place (supposedly) location shows up in red with capture icon while the thread said it was exterminate mission, I completed it twice and it still shows up in red.  While looking at the forum I noticed there is more than 1 "Vor's Prize".  I have restarted Warframe to include Steam twice and ensured that the task manager didn't show it as being active.

Any guidance on how to solve the quest not proc'ing so I can complete the ship and get the rest of the segments would be greatly appreciated

I've run into another glitch that's part and parcel to my previous glitch; before I couldn't craft the ascaris counter measure, or use the star map, now because I glitch enough then without realizing that I had, I cannot continue the quest line because I've  already done the mission for the mercury nav module BEFORE crafting the ascaris counter measure so now I'm stuck in the quest line. But my previous glitch is fixed so I can play any mission just currently not the quest I'm in the middle of.

Bug with the Vor's Prize quest line. After receiving the blueprint for the Ascaris Negator, I built it immediately using my gathered resources rather than doing the specified resource gathering quest first. Big mistake, I should have guessed that would mess up the prologue's quest order, since new players wouldn't be able to do so. The Negator is in my Component inventory, but I'm not receiving any instructions about it, and I'm not able to see any indicator in my Origin System Map showing me where to go for the quest line. 

Edit: Saw a few others have had this problem, or similar problems. Seems like a hairy one to fix, since there may be multiple places where things can go wrong. Perhaps the Lotus will divide the quests into discrete components that can be completed independently of one another, even in a different order depending on what resources have already been gathered?

Edited by AmbrosialFlan

Vor's Prize quest... during the start of Confront Vor phase our group of three instant joined another player... the player quit while the mission was still loading... the quest bugged and cannot be completed I already have Venus Segment but the quest is still stuck at confront vor's phase with no other indication.

Issue/Bug: Vor's Prize quest, 'Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment' portion.

Alright, so, I started the prologue normally and quested through it up until I rescued Darvo, when he gave me a blueprint for an item (Can't remember the name of it, but it gets rid of that thing that looks like a Grustag Bolt on your warframe).

Instead of going to the next mission, where you were supposed to get the materials to craft the item that REMOVES said item from your warframe, I crafted the item then and there, and did the mission afterwards.

Now, I am stuck at the navigation map. The next part of the quest tells me to 'Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment', but there is no indicator anywhere on the map as to which planet/mission this quest is supposed to be completed on.

People have been mentioning in region chat that this is part of the quest is bugged, so I figured I should report it, even though some people have probably already reported it 

I'm having a bug where I used plat to rush Mirage's Helm and Systems for the Quest, but now the questline looks like it skipped the hints and inbox, even the mission, for the Chassis. It's saying that all i need now is the blueprint, but I only have the Helm and Systems, and can't even try to do the Chassis mission without the notice for it :/ it skipped it altogether....

Not sure if this was reported yet, as I didn't see it. When I created the Ascaris Negator before going on the Vor's Prize quest to "Raid the Corpus resource caches" it will not show me which planet to go to for the mission. I was able to create it due to resources gathered before the patch.

Quests:

Howl of the kubrow can be perma-bugged if you decide to buy an egg instead of finding one after already starting the quest. The quest does not progress, and dialogue is repeated upon being returned back to the ship. Quest hint also displays: /Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4.

I'm experiencing a bug where I have the quest to finally kill Vor, but when I aborted the mission, it wouldn't let me do the quest again.  pls fix so I can continue playing the game! 

This is being reported by many Tenno and we have it logged as an issue for dev to resolve as soon as they are able. 

Loading screen occasionally freezes with all members loaded and unable to exit after clicking 'exit' in the bottom right corner.

Alert on Eprime (catalyst); after finishing the catalyst alert, catalyst does not appear in mission rewards.

The Vor's Prize Quest:

After i Finished ( Raid the Corpus Resource Cashes ), the next quest objective shows up but the marker on the planet is not showing then i relogged the objective only  ( Raid the corpus Resource Cashes ) shows only without the marker so i cant finish this quest to proceed please fix this issue and thank you. 

Issue/Bug: Vor's Prize quest, 'Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment' portion.

Alright, so, I started the prologue normally and quested through it up until I rescued Darvo, when he gave me a blueprint for an item (Can't remember the name of it, but it gets rid of that thing that looks like a Grustag Bolt on your warframe).

Instead of going to the next mission, where you were supposed to get the materials to craft the item that REMOVES said item from your warframe, I crafted the item then and there, and did the mission afterwards.

Now, I am stuck at the navigation map. The next part of the quest tells me to 'Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment', but there is no indicator anywhere on the map as to which planet/mission this quest is supposed to be completed on.

People have been mentioning in region chat that this is part of the quest is bugged, so I figured I should report it, even though some people have probably already reported it 

Thank you for the details!

Found 2 bugs after completing the navagation mission of the vor's prize missions I switched war frames and was unable access navagaion again untill i relogged. Second is I built the Ascaris Negator before completing the mission to get the components needed, which I then went and completed. but now I can't progress forward as the game refuses to give me the marker showing me were to get the mercury nav coordinate or what I'm suposed to do with the Negator. this is keeping me from completing the prolog and unlocking all moduals for the ship.

Quest:

Unable to advance to "Vor's Prize", the mission does not show up on the Navigation Map.

I am stuck on the "Raid the Corpus resources caches" part

(note: I did craft the 'Ascaris Negator' the moment I picked up the blueprint, before I started the next objective...is this the reason why?)

Same here. After building the Ascaris Negator the quest showed up for me briefly but when I selected it I got a Session Error and 'Mission Complete' screen that sent me back to my ship. The quest still shows up on my 'to do' list in the navigation bar, but it doesn't show up on the map itself.

Quest Bug

With the Ascari (or whatever it is) negator quest, I had all materials already needed for it so I built it without knowing that there was a quest to get the materials.

Now I'm stuck in the questline

This also happened to me