Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Experience With U14

Fusseltuch

Logged in and loved it, did the prologue, crashed. Relogged and finished it(i think), got the kubrow, so damn cute. Love the new ui, its very responsive(scrolling/panning).

Some mods aren't shown properly, they look blank until you scroll down a bit. When logging out i still get a message as if im quitting a mission.(Are you sure you want to quit and forfeit all the items gained). It's probably because i crashed on Vor joining for the first time in the tutorial.

Loving everything else really, will be amazing once the bugs are ironed out, thanks DE!

Logged out for now, giving others a chance to do their thing and coming back in 3 days :)

Edited by kiteohatto

Besides the servers being messed up, I've been loving the update! So much story and immersion and stuff. I've gotten up to the part in the Vor's Prize quest  where you have to go fight him and the interactions and stuff between the characters are really cool. Can't wait to finish it all up so I can go see what else U14 has to offer.

Thats what the UI reminds me of! I couldn't place a finger on it but now i know :D

yeah that would be really nice because finding the objectives is still a pain for me i dont like it a better nav system would be nice and the new UI reminded me of playing dead space so yeah. Something else that would be cool is to copy vindictus and use their melee system left mouse is normal attack right mouse is heavy attack that will add alot more combos and make comboing easier and more fun for everyone but thats not something they are going to add anytime soon i hope they do i dont mind spending over 800 dollars 

yeah that would be really nice because finding the objectives is still a pain for me i dont like it a

better nav system would be nice and the new UI reminded me of playing dead space so yeah. Something else that would be cool is to copy vindictus and use their melee system left mouse is normal attack right mouse is heavy attack that will add alot more combos and make comboing easier and more fun for everyone but thats not something they are going to add anytime soon i hope they do i dont mind spending over 800 dollars

Warframe +vindictus melee= my dream :D

This has got to be the worst update I have seen in a long time. Compared to the old interface, mod menu and pretty much everything, it's like a flashy version made for retards who seem to find it easier to run around a ship and opening stations with really bad interface than clicking on words on the top right of your screen. The mod menu is the worst of all. You can't see S#&$ in it. So poorly designed. Not to mention the countless bugs where you're stuck doing the same mission over and over.

For a new and better user experience, it is sure difficult to leave a game, leave a squad and stop the game from putting you in random squads. Pressing Esc? Doesn't work. Only give you the option to decline a vote before another moron starts it again. I guess you'd have to run around your tiny ship to the navigation wheel and do something there? I do not know. After almost crying from how horrible the new mod menu was, I decided it's best to stop playing altogether.

DE, please stop being idiots. Stop trying to fix what's not broken. There's still plenty of bugs that are still around from last year. I want new content, new weapons, less RNG; not an interface that's supposed to be better but is worse on every conceivable level.

Edited by Writer

Everything is magnificent, some bugs, other than that nah.

Connection issues aren't related to the update's content so piss off.

One thing though, performance inside the ship is so S#&$ty, so bad it hurts, like 20 to 30 FPS loss every time i go to the arsenal.

New interface is really bad and the star system is annoying.

they could have keep the old one as a hologram but I think ruining the style is important o.O   

and the new interface gives me the feeling of an another online game o.O 

I do not like it after I'd able to pass the login screen.

Am not a fan of the fancy new "diegetic" UI. It's clunky, a pain to traverse, my warframe gets in the way, the screens move around while I'm trying to select something, it's a lot harder to get a look at your equipment when you're trying to change the appearance of things. The new solar map is also pretty annoying to navigate and is an all around downgrade from our previous one.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

there's loads of really good Lore and 'new user' experience stuff in there, and taking part in the intro movie c/o the Vor's Prize quest is a really nice move

sadly the UI is f_cking awful; nasty, ugly columns of stats all over the place; context critical actions being buried two, sometimes three clicks into the UI; a 'solar map' that looks p_sspoor and conveys absolutely no sense at all of it actually being a star system (let alone Sol!)...

my first few games playing through the tutorial with pubs, when I wasn't staring at the loading screen with the game playing under it, were festooned with HUD problems (when there even was a HUD to see!), disconnects, missing models (warframes had no heads, no weapons), all clients getting pulled into the 'console activation' animation whenever /anyone/ interfaced with a console, misson intros and map objectives that were only visible by the host... 

urgh 

horrible experience

seems rather rushed if you ask me

lots of hotfixes will follow this update

...lots

and I'm still non-the-wiser about Hysteria on Valkyr, just seems to be animations and combos (that don't work); has the weak-@$$ damage been improved or am I still far, far better off sticking with my regular melee weapon?

(I only play with Warcry and thus far see no reason to re-integrate Hysteria into my Rage/Lifesteal build)

10/10 for vision

6/10 for implementation

4/10 for the UI  -  it's dreadful, please, really poor - whomever thought it was a good idea to have buttons move around before you click on them needs shooting in the face with Nerf darts until their grand kids start to cry

Edited by waftycrank