Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #33!

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you for keeping us company and tuning in as we recapped U14 and went over what's being fixed!

We gave away a tonne of prizes, all of which have been claimed by the winners!

YouTube link will be up shortly.

Onward to Hotfixes we go!

Keep goin' and keep that coffee flowin' DE!

Love U14

About Alerts, is there any chance of having a popup in the UI in case we're on the other side of the liset when it happens?  Sorry, I know this sort of thing was touched on, but it wasn't quite clear to me. EDIT: Okay, I see the popup you have, and that mostly deals with the issue I was concerned with; I would personally prefer some kind of persistent note in case you were in the inventory screen or otherwise occupied when the present notice would've been displayed, but maybe that's just me.

EDIT: Forgot to ask (I wasn't sure during the stream): when you were talking about some people having the screen cut off, did you mean this sort of thing?

2014-07-18_00003.jpg

If not, I'd like to request it gets put on the radar, as the degree to which the frame's arm obscures the mod list seems to be variable (I tried messing with the FOV and that didn't seem to do it, but I have had it go from being so that only the leftmost column is obscured all the way to having only the rightmost column visible, each when the cursor was as placed where it is in the picture, so it's not just moving the cursor that's causing it).

Edited by DZ1JMeyer

nice...also thanks for letting me know hotfixes are on the way. I haven't touched my game since prior to the update so I'd like the more pressing issues with U14 to be fixed before I play it. The livestream...you guys were just amazing to still have the livestream after such a late night last night. That's why I love you guys. and all that energy on the livestream lawl...dat caffeine. keep up the incredi-awesome-azing work you guys do!

Any word on the drop locations for Eleventh Storm or Orokin Ciphers, Rebecca? Nobody seems to be able to get the stance for Aegis or the ability to start Mirage's quest.

you can get the ciphers the same way you get corrupted mods

Edited by bl4ckhunter

After a crazy morning figuring out to just look at earth to find the initial Vor quest to get started, I am so glad to say everything is up and running.  Gonna take a bit to get used to all the new interfaces but i am very glad to say it really looks good.  Thanks to all the DE folks that put together this awsome looking interface. 

Also Glad to hear DE will remain DE.  Please god don't screw up a good thing for us!!!

Rock on DE

Ah can't believe I missed it, there was no in-game warning at the time ^^. Good job with the giveaways, more but smaller, seems like a really good idea for such a big community!

Btw you guys were really relaxed and cracked a lot of jokes, gl with the caffeine hangover!