Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Lastly, Kubrow won’t ‘happy react’ if their loyalty is at 100%, they simply cannot be any happier and this should indicate action is having no effect on the loyalty.

If they get too happy (eg 101%), they should explode into confetti.

Oh dear, guys I appreciate you are sitting there on the whole weekend fixing this thing, but PLEASE can you focus on fixing the bugs which make the game unplayable first? PLEASE. The matchmaker is still stuck on "Please wait" almost even single public game I am trying to join and the UI is STILL getting stuck after inviting people into lobby via chat box after one has disconnected from the squad.

Agree! There is freezing bug as well: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263346-update-14-introduced-glorious-random-freezing/ and we have crashes from infested, not sure if those two were fixed already, but untill those 3 aren't, I'm not touching this game.

By the way, I got another problem here..

I restarted the game because of the chatting tab bug with the whole "Can't Esc the chat" and then when I quit and re-entered the game, the volume is suddenly lower than it was. I had to up my volume. What's up with that?

Anyways, thanks for fixing some of the bugs, DE

Rant here regarding the Kubrow fix/update:

I'll be honest.

I don't like the description, nor the idea of only being able to increase the loyalty a few times, at least not without an alternative.

And I certainly do not wish for that alternative to be having multiple pets.

I'd recommend some kind of special treat or something else that costs credits (not platinum) but apparently nobody can take that seriously and keeps joking about it.

It's bad enough that its limited use, but the description says "a few times a day".... what?  We can't know exactly how many times we can? or how many uses we have left?

And before anyone says "going for realism" I have two things... "survival" and "sabotage"

Survival: being on a planet's surface instead of a ship (Earth for example) suddenly losing its oxygen.

Sabotage: This is mainly towards the one on earth with sabotaging the poison injecter. SO Lotus wants us to defend a melting down toxin injector by preventing the Grineer from... destroying it?

Sorry to veer off track but I had to cover myself there. I'm sure there is a lot more things I could bring up as well but that's not what this rant is about.

DE, you're on the right path but we need either- no... we need BOTH a more accurate description that tells us how many uses we have left and we need an item to raise its loyalty.  Like a special rare type of meat/jerky, SOME kind of rare and special meat.

I'm sure you can come up with a reasonable description about it.

Maybe something that Grineer came up with to use in order to make the Kubrows less aggressive, especially when on patrol?  Not only will it taste delicious for the Kubrow, but there is also something in it that helps it relax? yeah, I'll buy that, I was able to shrug off the unexplainable fact of being able to suck life out of a planet within minutes, I can definitely smile and nod to this and just be thankful that it exists as an option.

Just remember this....  Credits only, not platinum.  Make it more expensive then DNA stabilisers if you want, we just want the option.

One last disclaimer:

I won't lie, I'm extremely disappointed and I (like many) am having second thoughts of ever purchasing platinum again to support this, even after being left in the dark like many others because of this enormous disappointment.

But I still love this game and I don't regret the time and money I've spent into this.

Only with the exception of the money I specifically purchased to constantly randomised my Kubrows fur pattern and colour, and I finally got one that I like enough.

But if this suggestion gets accepted or at least some other alternative that is more fair to us, I'd be more than happy to put this in the back of my head and pretend it never happened.  And thus I will continue to support this game like I've always have ever since being introduced to it.

Thankies DE, if you're reading this and taking into consideration.

And please note that I definitely know your dedication to coming to our aid, especially considering you gave us this fix during the weekend.

Just know that I definitely have noticed that, and I love you all for that.

My Kubrow:  Bregua Rominaw

warframe_2014_07_20_14_31_47_05_by_drago

um DE could you pls make the dna stabilizers cost less at least like 30k cus new players cant pay 100k

The bps for sentinels cost 100k also, so whats the issue, a new player shouldn't be able to get it immediately.  Like sentinels kubrows should be something you work towards.  Also, you don't need to use stabilizers very often, like once every 2-3 days will do to keep it at 100%.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

DE_Rebecca. I would like to ask whether or not will you guys be implementing a system whereby if you try to join someone, but the connection is bad, it locks up the game for you and the only way to exit is to close the game down with Task Manager.

Could you maybe implement a system where the game automatically stops trying to connect to a player by either player pressing ESC - key or by making the game automatically stop connecting and disconnect after a while has gone and it hasn't managed to connect.

I know that it is not a top priority issue but ever since Update 14 came, this has been somewhat frequent issue. At least for me and this wasn't the case nearly ever prior the Update 14. 

I decided to post it here since I read your personal inbox is filled and I am sure you have enough work and cluster in your inbox so I will not jam it any further.

Fixed issues with Kubrow Loyalty. Firstly, added better descriptions to explain Loyalty overall. Secondly, fixed issue where players could ‘use up’ all their loyalty interactions even if the Kubrow was at 100% loyalty, resulting in wasted interactions. Lastly, Kubrow won’t ‘happy react’ if their loyalty is at 100%, they simply cannot be any happier and this should indicate action is having no effect on the loyalty. 

What description? My Kubrow's loyalty is still standing at 0% after playing with him for 10 minutes.

DE, you are going downhill. Less than 50% of the things you mention get an actual fix, other things still remain broken.

Edited by Taikaponi

Nice, Quest VOR's Prize is fixed, but many players still experince a bug out of this issue (Quest wont end). They can not change the mods for their sentinels Weapon, because the "upgrade" button there is Missing.

I have that Problem by myself, and I am not the only one who has it!!!

I hope there will be a fix for that soon...

Btw. awesome game you guys from DE programmed there...

There is still a problem about playing as a host and offline, missions only shows as completed if you are the host, i can only advance and complete solar system missions if im offline or if im the host (im not completely sure about being the host but 100% sure about offline playing).

hi warframe moderator,

Me and some others guy's, i'm very sure i'm not the only one have some terrible problems, let me explain them, plzz fix it..;

I can't complete missions because when i complete one it says i didn't completed it, i tried it like 5times doing the same mission over and over again,
but nothing...

And i have some terrible lagg, its not normal because i'm playing with a gamer pc so plzz fix it, thank you.

awesome that DE is fixing the bugs, im not sure if im the only one having this issue, but my sentinal is being destoyed by everything. Maxed out carrier with 400+ shield and health, also equipped with regen, and not even 2 minutes into even a lvl 6-8 exterminate (hunting kubrow) my carrier is gone. Dont have this issue with shade or wyrm, just the carrier, its just being smited so much faster after the update.

sorry about my previous post in the bug megathread, was  a little down in the dumps for losing rending strike, thnx for the fix, loading times have become noticeably shorter and better. I would like to point out that the please wait scrn bug that makes us get stuck is still there and often can be found in the start of matches upon which, players have to force shut down the game and restart and relog, also after the fix there is something strangely wrong with the game's graphics, when playing or when moving about in the spaceship, meaning that the screen keeps jumping forward like when its lagging but since there is supposed to be no lag without a match this has got to be something else, these jumps are small and quick and are not affecting the game in any other way. Thanks for fixing the loading time problem again.