Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you very much for these fixes. The loading screen problem seems to have fixed the issue with hosting/joining games and people being kicked half way through loading, or just failing to join. Loading is MUCH faster, almost back to how it used to be.

Keep up the hard work! :)

Cheerio

It does? I didn't see any fixed for that but if the community can confirm this please do! 

Also Physix was greyed out and not activatable in the options. the last update fixed this.

Edited by Qwertz155

I have a quick question, looks like I finally was able to finish the Vor's prize quest.  I then get the voice-over saying "which quest would you like to do now?" with no options/instructions - is that intended?

Fixed issues with Kubrow Loyalty. Firstly, added better descriptions to explain Loyalty overall. Secondly, fixed issue where players could ‘use up’ all their loyalty interactions even if the Kubrow was at 100% loyalty, resulting in wasted interactions. Lastly, Kubrow won’t ‘happy react’ if their loyalty is at 100%, they simply cannot be any happier and this should indicate action is having no effect on the loyalty. 

I personally enjoy just petting them, so good to know that doing that for 20 minutes straight doesnt use up my loyalty regen. Thanks DE :D

Yeah, my Kubrow's loyalty is still at 0% after a clannie killed him in dojo yesterday. He has been in stasis since, took him out after the hotfix and still at 0%. Loyalty won't go up after petting either.

EDIT: 

Apparently the loyalty can't be raised if they are in stasis recovery. Gone from -100% to -80%. Now it won't go up anymore. Wait till tomorrow now and my interactions recharge. 

Edited by Rd2Cyp

I just relogged and got the daily Login Reward(Everything else reset too?) and i went over to my kubrow and pet him twice, and each one brought his loyalty up +20%, however that was it, just 2 times, it wont go up anymore(still at +20% loyalty). Is it really only 2 interactions per day? and if thats the case, can they build up if unused?(to a certain point of course)

Significantly improved extremely long loading screens for missions, this was caused by poor frame-rate from joining parties.

This is still a problem for me, It's like it hasn't been fixed at all. I'm starting to get kinda desperate now, I really like this game, I don't want to be forced to stop playing it. I know DE is working hard, seriously, love your work and dedication, you guys deserve some rest because I'm guessing you're all really exausted. But please can anyone please help me with this? Is there any way to fix thi at all? Is it something with my pc? If someone knows please say something. Thank you for your time.

Edited by hugodsl

loyalty indicator with how many times possible would be nice. also anyone know how many times to interact before any effect? ( if the kubrow is recovering from stasis interacting may not take effect. ) but how many times to interact and what is the max interactions?

Edited by Noctiferous

When is the next hotfix? tomorrow? I really really really really really need to fix my kubrow's loyalty... It still is irresponsive. It only goes down and its at -20% and she hates me and i really want to fix this please hurry with the kubrow.

Fixed Vor’s Prize quest getting stuck on the ‘Raid Corpus Caches’ mission.
Fixed Vor’s Prize quest remaining active on hud, but not ending entirely even after killing Vor.

Great.. Finaly some usefull fixes.. the kubrow fixes are cool too, but the best fix is:

=> Significantly improved extremely long loading screens for missions,

Yeah, really it was disturbing to wait all that time !!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DE ^_^

I have a quick question, looks like I finally was able to finish the Vor's prize quest.  I then get the voice-over saying "which quest would you like to do now?" with no options/instructions - is that intended?

Yes that is intended, it's just what lotus says after you complete the tutorial.

I just relogged and got the daily Login Reward(Everything else reset too?) and i went over to my kubrow and pet him twice, and each one brought his loyalty up +20%, however that was it, just 2 times, it wont go up anymore(still at +20% loyalty). Is it really only 2 interactions per day? and if thats the case, can they build up if unused?(to a certain point of course)

hmm i pet mine like 5 times and it never went up >_>

How about either adding a Kubrow tab in the mods screen or jumbling their mods within the Sentinel tab. Tad bit tedious having to sort mods by name in order to level up Kubrow mods, not even clicking on "Installed" while the Kubrow was the last equipment looked at makes their mods show up.