Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Still no fix for Kubrows don't bleedout they just die instantly? Please fix this first, without a fix for that we can't take our Kubrow to any mission.

Edit: A reset of the "Loylaty Interactions " for those of us who used all their "Loyalty interactions" when our kubrow was at 100% would have been nice too.

Edited by Evers

The Mirage quest bug getting stuck after systems may be fixed with this patch but I'm still ahead with the voice overs. I followed the advise of someone else with the bug last night and did the chassis quest (with no lore voice over). Now, I'm waiting for the chassis to complete but Lotus thinks I have the blueprint.

Hopefully we'll be able to replay all these quests tho, yes?

Any comments on 48 hour + wait time for maturity in kubrows?

It appears to be 2 Server Rests (You know when the daily login reward resets etc)

So it can be 24-48 hours depending on -when- the Egg hatches.

(If you hatch it right before the daily reset, it should mature in ~24h due to having experienced 1 reset right after hatching)

No fix for the kubrow not maturing bug? Pushing almost 48 hours and its still a puppy where others have had them mature within less than 36 hours....

PS> The time is based on since it hatched.

See above :P

Edited by Farris

some much needed fixes, thankx Dev's surely more are needed and to come  ;)

*fixed long loading times for mission team play, <--- THIS is most welcomed!

oh BTW...Rhino Prime's  IS  ,,,is still a 'chilled BLUE', misses the GOLD ...surely to be fixed soon? ;)  Cheers DE

Edited by Bladereap3r

only being able to interact "a few times a day" (thanks for being specific with the exact number.....) is really bad choice of design in my opinion. i'm running up to my doge so often just randomly interacting with it it's really hard to stop doing that now since it's obviously limited...

so bad... :/

Re: Loyalty not going up now, checking server side but the current likelihood is that you used up the daily 'interactions' and the loyalty cannot be increased until interactions are reset (this should occur at same time as revive resets, trade resets, etc).

Thanks guys.

Can I suggest however that your next fix include the problem with players buying and using kubrow starter packs before completing the quest?  It doesn't make much sensed to offer the packs for sale when using them upsets the quest progression.  Currently quest is waiting for my already matured kubrow to mature and hence won't let me go on to get the collar