Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Color Schemes

Oakenman

I'm at work right now otherwise I would post a screen.

But for her colors, I used white for whichever color colors her face/shoulders.

Her limbs are a dark grey. Tenno palette, middle column, second from bottom.

Her pattern on her armor, as well as the back of her head, are this really nice dark blue from the Tenno color palette. It's the middle column, 6th row down.

And her energy is bright yellow. Either use Storm palette or the bright-@$$ yellow from Tenno palette, next to the black.

I promise you, this looks VERY good on her. I refuse to use anything else.

Edited by rockthatwoodx

http://gyazo.com/64b8c72df89819ca4de4a832afed0635

My Loadout is even called the Ace of Spades hehe.

Okay I'll use this as reference for mine.

Same color on face/shoulders.

Whatever is purple, is the dark grey I mentioned.

The white half of her body is the same dark grey. ^

The black parts are the dark blue I mentioned.

Yellow energy as well.

Edited by rockthatwoodx

Well I'm no Mirage user, but I'd say go with red and black, with black or red being the color of the mask/face.. That'd fit perfectly with the harlequin theme, and yes that's different than a Harley Quinn theme.

Here's mine:

0e91e979-832f-4676-a874-a833be38a7f3.jpg

I first went with the usual Harley look (red, black, white), but after being in random missions I've literally seen about 15 people with the same color scheme. So, I got tired of being in the bandwagon and just decided to color her differently.

Here's mine:

0e91e979-832f-4676-a874-a833be38a7f3.jpg

I first went with the usual Harley look (red, black, white), but after being in random missions I've literally seen about 15 people with the same color scheme. So, I got tired of being in the bandwagon and just decided to color her differently.

Fellow black/purple user!

Well I don't have her yet:( but I did buy the infested color pallet just for her. I also need to make 120p so that I can by the alt helmet and RUSH her but since it is going to be a while until the PS4 gets her I don't think there will be a problem with collecting the plat.

I made her colors pretty similar to the original one because I thought they were pretty fitting for her theme and I don't like copying the color schemes every second chump figures to use, I like to be original instead. Well truth be told, most are original. Anyways so my color scheme is a mixture of very light purple to somewhat dark purple with the brightest pink energy color from the Infested palette. Really nice looking though can't post a picture of her because I am using a tablet at the moment.

Im happy someone posted this topic!

im also looking for feedback on which of these you like better. im happy to receive feedback, negative or positive!

23kpt90.jpg

aw4yzr.jpg

155ns42.jpg

i know they are simple, but they are my favs all the same