Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Seconds To Revive Your Doge?

Hybridon

What do you guys think of this?

Seriously its already hard to keep track of team mates in the heat of battle, once you detect your Kubrow is bleeding out... hes dead.

The game having so much info to keep up with makes it really ahrd to keep track, and 3 second is really much more of a penalty.

Wouldnt something around 10 seconds (half the warframe time) be more of a good timing?

Its just that to save your pet that has been downed we need time to do some CC and 3 seconds isnt close enough to giving you time. Especially as levels get higher and enemy damage gets higher.

Unless DE rebalances enemy damage, we will suffer day after day with the poor loyalty system implemented along with a punishing bleedout time.

Its kinda like:

"HEY, YOUR DOG IS BLEE... IS DEAD."

Who cares if they buffed the mod? Why do we need a mod for them to have bleedout at all?! Three seconds?! Why bother! That means you NEED the mod, not like it's an option to better your chances like a Warframe. How dumb is that?!

They actually raised the kubrows base bleedout timer from 1 to 3 seconds, the mod stayed the same. In total with it maxed you get about 18 seconds of bleedout.

Problem is its a band aid, it should be like 8-10 without the mod, then 18 with it...

Who cares if they buffed the mod? Why do we need a mod for them to have bleedout at all?! Three seconds?! Why bother! That means you NEED the mod, not like it's an option to better your chances like a Warframe. How dumb is that?!

Theres no other mods to choose from aside from the ability scavenge. So I would say needing this mod is preferential to not having a mod equipped...

Judging by what mods are available, you can still have it on your kubrow and not take away from anything important other than...I don't know, scavenge?  Maybe?

Edit: Tenno'd.  Dammit, Sedant... T-T

Edited by Aramanth

Theres no other mods to choose from aside from the ability scavenge. So I would say needing this mod is preferential to not having a mod equipped...

Judging by what mods are available, you can still have it on your kubrow and not take away from anything important other than...I don't know, scavenge?  Maybe?

Edit: Tenno'd.  Dammit, Sedant... T-T

Thats for now, its quite obvious they have plans to expand on them. Kinda like sentinels, that had X abilities, and then they added extra abilities later on.

On the one hand, Sentinels don't even have a bleedout, so 3 seconds is better than nothing, I'll give them that.

On the other hand, a Sentinel is always right above your head while Kubrows have a tendency to bolt off to places I can't even find in 3 seconds.

It still needs some tweaking, IMO. with the above in mind, I'd say base 5 seconds, extendable +3 seconds per rank of Loyal Companion (max 20).

On the one hand, Sentinels don't even have a bleedout, so 3 seconds is better than nothing, I'll give them that.

Actually they do (It's a bug). If you're fast enough and dash into the wall and begin to wall climb up with the sentinel just before it dies (so you gets to its position right when it dies), you can revive it. There's a split second of bleed out that if you pay attention, you will see it says "Revive 0%"

If you have noticed the strength is coming from 'YOU' the warframe you have.  Kubrows are 'JUST' flesh and bone, you have a warframe, and you are sharing your strength hence "Link" mods.

Actually they do (It's a bug). If you're fast enough and dash into the wall and begin to wall climb up with the sentinel just before it dies (so you gets to its position right when it dies), you can revive it. There's a split second of bleed out that if you pay attention, you will see it says "Revive 0%"

Id rather kill myself and revive with it.

Ya know, me and my sentinels are bros, if one goes down, we both go down.

Im hoping DE will start to give a closer look into companions as a whole.

1 - Commands. We need them for Kubrows, and they are welcome on Sentinels.

2 - Mods. We need more utility on both. Sanctuary is terrible on mid-high levels. My Sahasa Dig is meh. And so forth.

3 - Enemy damage balancing, especially procs. Its already an issue on us frames. On them its worse. On Kubrows we can at least revive them, but on Sentinels we have to hope every shot is a near miss.

But if it didn't die borderline instantly (and if we're talking about getting the notification, disengaging from your current combat, finding the downed kubrow, getting to it, and hitting the revive button, 3 sections is instantly) then how will they get you to farm up credits for DNA stabilizers and make you farm loyalty by pressing E on a regular schedule?!

Seriously, it should have functional bleedout time without a mod, and abundant time with.

But if it didn't die borderline instantly (and if we're talking about getting the notification, disengaging from your current combat, finding the downed kubrow, getting to it, and hitting the revive button, 3 sections is instantly) then how will they get you to farm up credits for DNA stabilizers and make you farm loyalty by pressing E on a regular schedule?!

Seriously, it should have functional bleedout time without a mod, and abundant time with.

it does have a default bleed out time, its 3 seconds.

it does have a default bleed out time, its 3 seconds.

Yes. I (sarcastically) addressed the issues with the functionality of a 3 second timer in the post you quoted.

It certainly isn't what I would call functional from a neutral perspective unless the kubrow drops right at your feet, which it obviously doesn't.

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho

I had this problem just a couple minutes ago. I decided to run Terminus with my brand new, just collared, unranked Huras Kubrow. Was doing just fine, then BAM, Arson Eximus I couldn't even see used his shockwave. It knocked me down and instantly downed my Kubrow. Since I was knocked down, I didn't have enough time to get up and revive him. Suffice to say, my buddies in Skype got an earful of yelling after that. I couldn't decide which was worse, the fact that my Kubrow was insta-killed and I could do nothing about it, or the fact there was an Arson Eximus in freaking Terminus -_-

Either DE needs to remove this stupid loyalty system so there's less of a penalty for them dying, or extend the bleedout timer and make it harder for them to die. Having both is a recipe for rage, as I did. Personally, I agree that Loyal Companion shouldn't be a -required- mod. I don't have as much of a problem with it though, my problem is that I can't even put it on a fresh Kubrow at all.

Please, just something of an extension would be nice. Make it somewhere between 8-10 seconds without the mod, 20 or so with it. I think that would be fine.