Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.7 + 14.0.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you for your hard work DE. However, one problem I don't think has been fixed is that non-host players are unable to count a node as "complete" unless they themselves are the host. This can force new players to try a hard mission on solo or frustrate players who have to play the same mission over and over again until it is counted as complete and they can unlock other planets/nodes. I would appreciate it if this problem was currently being solved. Again, thanks for the hard work.

Glitch found!

Do not get out of the menu the whole sequence

Set Kubrow as pet to come along on mission

Now set a sentinel (I use Carrier)

The weapon is set to 'none'

set weapon to (fill in here)

go to upgrades.

Your GUI is now broken! Enjoy; you can't even quit!

Glitch found!

Do not get out of the menu the whole sequence

Set Kubrow as pet to come along on mission

Now set a sentinel (I use Carrier)

The weapon is set to 'none'

set weapon to (fill in here)

go to upgrades.

Your GUI is now broken! Enjoy; you can't even quit!

Godfather music plays: "Once you're in, you're in; and you don't get back out."

I can't invite anyone to my game, did the update break the invite system?

I was just able to invite a player and join their invitation, what method of invitation are you using? The "+" Button beside your avatar? 

NVM, got the cause. 

Still got Kubrow Quest active. I have gotten my Collar already, but sitll shows the quest as active. But isn't telling me anything to do. How do i get rid of this without starting another quest?

I consider you lucky. I got the collar, and every time I return to the ship, I get lotus congratulating me and my ship ai telling me to take care of my kubrow. Every time.

There seems to be an issue with invites, having to add the person then invite them. I don't know if this was supposed to happen but if it was then please reconsider. having to add someone then delete them every time before and after a void mission is going to get annoying real quick, just saying.

What?  What is Rai-Jin cannon's and what is Schemas

Timeline Selection?

Can someone please enlighten me.

"schema" is their French translation for "blueprint".  I didn't find "Rai-Jin cannon" in the translations I checked, but I only tried two beyond English so it's possible it's in another one.  The only other explanation I can think of is that it's the development name for a weapon that got renamed for release, and someone used the old name out of habit.

If I had to guess, I'd say that "Timeline selection" is where you activate a quest in the codex, but I don't know.  It seems unlikely to be from one of the translations, so it may also just be the term they used for something in development, and we know it by a different name.

"schema" is their French translation for "blueprint".  I didn't find "Rai-Jin cannon" in the translations I checked, but I only tried two beyond English so it's possible it's in another one.  The only other explanation I can think of is that it's the development name for a weapon that got renamed for release, and someone used the old name out of habit.

If I had to guess, I'd say that "Timeline selection" is where you activate a quest in the codex, but I don't know.  It seems unlikely to be from one of the translations, so it may also just be the term they used for something in development, and we know it by a different name.

Using google translate (yes, I know that is rather bad in itself), Rai-jin comes out as "Acquisition of deep-" in Yoruba (a western Africa language), suggesting it's some type of blueprint for acquring something important, presumably that cannon.

Edited by Ralikin

PmhmwQB.jpg

Not sure how you managed to mirror the loadout screen after going to mods and coming back, but uh... I'm a little impressed.

This just happened to me after using a few uncommon fusion cores to max out my scavenge mod, and afterward my scavenge remained at its old rank but my cores were still removed. It wasn't a huge loss but it still has me worried about fusing anything now.

EDIT- I Tried to max the Scavenge mod out again and it said something along the lines of "Could not perform configuration, your account has not been charged" So something is up. Going to relog and see if the scavenge actually is r5

Edited by TickTockMan

Please listen to this but i have not played in 5 months and i want my account Completly Reset Like everything i worked hard for i cant just start off with my zephyr and other stuff i had back then so please developers Reset my entire account and i will be happy Thanks

Have you try to put in the support ticket?? They are very good at doing these, unless something is impossible (like may causing you lose items). Be patient because I'm sure right now they have so many tickets to work with.

PmhmwQB.jpg

Not sure how you managed to mirror the loadout screen after going to mods and coming back, but uh... I'm a little impressed.

That isn't mirrored. Those screens are actually in the world, so you are just looking at it from behind. The camera is messed up.

Have you try to put in the support ticket?? They are very good at doing these, unless something is impossible (like may causing you lose items). Be patient because I'm sure right now they have so many tickets to work with.

but how do you get a support ticket?