Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.7 + 14.0.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

• Fixed an issue with client Hall of Mirror clones having all equipped Mods apply to all equipped weapons.

Wait wait wait...let me stop you right there. So you're telling me that it was a bug? and the clones are not intended to use the EXACT same weapon with the EXACT same mods as you are? Well that kinda makes the skill useless...RIP Mirage.

And don't you think not being able to loot anywhere or obtain Uranus Nav segment , preventing us from advancing isn't something that should have been fixed assap? After so many hotfixes it should have been fixed already, its really "game-breaking" for us "new" / new accounts , and more when update 14 was mainly done for new people!

Wait wait wait...let me stop you right there. So you're telling me that it was a bug? and the clones are not intended to use the EXACT same weapon with the EXACT same mods as you are? Well that kinda makes the skill useless...RIP Mirage.

Well, no.  Not useless.  It's still a great defensive ability, and while it isn't hilariously OP like it was before it's actually moderately in line with the other 1 abilities now overall.  I mean seriously, did you really expect a 1 ability to intentionally give you that much more firepower?  Even at reduced damage percentages, with mods applying to our weapons it'd still be an absurd damage increase.

Edited by Flarestar

The bug mentioned it applying all equipped mods applying to all equipped weapons. That probably means the mods you equipped on your primary would apply to your secondary and melee, and so on.

In which case I'm guessing the clones will now only use the respective mods equipped for their respective weapons.

Edited by Suweeka

The bug mentioned it applying all equipped mods applying to all equipped weapons. That probably means the mods you equipped on your primary would apply to your secondary and melee, and so on.

In which case I'm guessing the clones will now only use the respective mods equipped for their respective weapons.

I believe the bug harbored the ability for each modded weapon equipped to stack with how ever many clones (counting yourself) there were. For example, if you had a maxed Hall of Mirrors and a Boltor Prime with serration, that serration would stack with all the other serrations present during Hall of Mirrors, potentially allowing for indiscriminately high damage.

And don't you think not being able to loot anywhere or obtain Uranus Nav segment , preventing us from advancing isn't something that should have been fixed assap? After so many hotfixes it should have been fixed already, its really "game-breaking" for us "new" / new accounts , and more when update 14 was mainly done for new people!

I've been reporting this ever since I found out about it. It's very frustrating for me, even though I'm not a new player. I never got to unlock Uranus prior to the update and now I can't even think about doing it until it's fixed. I want to progress but I cannot.

It's even worse because all of the planets beyond Uranus require Uranus to be unlocked first. This is essentially locking us out of a lot of content.

I believe the bug harbored the ability for each modded weapon equipped to stack with how ever many clones (counting yourself) there were. For example, if you had a maxed Hall of Mirrors and a Boltor Prime with serration, that serration would stack with all the other serrations present during Hall of Mirrors, potentially allowing for indiscriminately high damage.

This is one of the things, DE should explain to us.. How do they work now and why did they have this behavior?

Developer Trivia, please.

I don't want to scrap this ability, it's fun. :(

Playing on a decent two-year-old laptop:

Issue:  My laptop is running a lot hotter during gameplay since 14 dropped, even at lowest settings.

Issue:  Nearly every menu that tilts and is half covered by my warframe HAS to go. This includes the market, mods, foundry, etc. The writing pixelates and looks like garbage. My warframe covers up 20% of the menu no matter what position i am in before i open it. This means when I scroll I have to constantly move my mouse to the left and right to ensure I see all the mods or whatever. SUPER inconvenient. Give us an option to prevent menu "tilt" and just open it up over everything so my warframe doesn't block it.

Issue:  Still getting a permanent freeze of the mod menu (ie cannot make it go away) when I upgrade a mod that results in that mod having to be removed from an item. Happens about 25-50% of the time I do this. This predates Update 14.

Issue:  The intro missions did not seem to be synced up properly. I had to run one mission twice for no apparent reason even though I had just installed the segment or the lotus/ordis dialogue seemed to be stuck on the last mission a couple times. It was confusing.

awesome fixes and adds, but there is still one thing that bothers a lot, and this thing is that I pet the kubrow a lot of times its been 3 days now, and he still hates me. and the slender kubrows are a little too slender don't u guys think?
Nice work btw, love the game ^^

Fixed an issue with client Hall of Mirror clones having all equipped Mods apply to all equipped weapons.

Oh happy days! I can finally use Mirage as intended!

Edited by Rarityframe