Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Color Customization Fix (Planned For Hotfix 14.0.9)

[DE]Steve

Was it intended to take away all the good colors from the Tenno color pack, soo people have to buy a new palete?
Is there some way I can refund that tenno color pack I got last week and then get a new color package that have the colors I wanted?

You guys should have at least held a poll to ask whether the colors should be fixed or not. Most of us prefer to have the old colors as we had all our nicely preset colors to all our stuff. Now we have to find the same color which will most probably never be found again.

R.I.P Sexy Red Color in Tenno Color Selection

They said that they will be giving out a less bright pack later.

Let's hope it matches the old colors.

Well so far I've been able to get most of the colours I had before but I can imagine a huge problem for a lot of people that don't have all the colour palettes. Also is it just me or the darker colour are REALLY dark. They're almost black, much like the darkest colours of the Ice (very dark blue) or Fire (very dark red) palettes.

Thanks for all your hard work! I can personally say I'm really happy with the change.. Turbo looks epic now haha, but as with changes, some people will love it, others will hate it I guess, Warframe will keep moving forward.

Thanks again and may the coffee be with you!

jrDcDpH.jpg

I approve and am impressed for what it's worth.

Possible thing: release of a copy of the old super-saturated version of the Tenno color palette. I have a few frames with the old color schemes but the new values, and they do look pretty great.

I absolutely HATE this. Every single color set i have ever made for every weapon and warframe... now looks ugly. And there is absolutely no way for me to recreate the apearance. The new colors are too unnatural, unpleasantly sharp... ugh. And this update also caused me to loose all of my extra stasis chambers for my kubrows that I have purchased.

Edited by StarScribe

My biggest issue with this is I paid platinum for the Grineer Palette because it had colours in tones I wanted. Now I have to recolour everything and not one in the Palette resembles what I used to have.

The free Gamma Palette you've given us is only a desaturated classic set, it does nothing for people using other palettes, especially one's bought with real money! /iamdissapoint

Whilst I agree the colours were a bit desaturated and faint before, this fix is ridiculously exaggerated. There's a fine line between "enough" and "too much", and I think that this has gone way beyond crossing said line.

Sorry Steve :/

Ya, I meant to type DESATURATED of course. I guess I was so disturbed after seeing the new looks I could barely write proper.

JK, I'm just THAT distracted.

Edited by kingbaldwin

Not overly fond of the kubrow change really. Only happy with 1 out of 5 of the color differences and only because darker grey with black suited it more than white with dark grey. My once perfectly colored chunky sunika boy went from white with icey blue stripes and grey accents to looking like he's some old clay pot dug out of the ground and still covered in dried up dirt. My once pure white girl who I also liked didn't get hit as harsh, she's silver now, though i still preferred her white. Another girl is now denim blue... and an extra sunika who had grown on me for being white with dark grey patches, is now pastel green belly with dark seaweed looking green the rest of him...My friend's kubrow pretty much matches him too. 

It just kinda really sucks that one of my favourite kubrows went from perfect, to something I don't even want to look at. =(

Ugh... just... no. I said it before and I say it again, after spending time trying out EVERY pallete in the game to try and get at least near to what my character colors used to. All attempts failed. I strongly dissaprove this color change. I would like to get the customisation options for which I and many other players have paid for. I am strongly attached to how my characters look and I spent countless hours perfecting their appearance.

And now I cannot even correct what was ruined no matter how much time I spend. ;_;