Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

um yeah now idk why but I cant login in it says I couldn't connect to servers soooo could you guys fix that also I when I could play I couldn't join any match at all. I was not set to solo my mode was public

Edited by Melgame

CHAT: latest copied and pasted message sent to newly opened talk tab with another player

STEPS to REPRODUCE:

1. copy a "/w" message and execute in a chat tab

2. open a new talk tab with another player

Still stuck at "Find ann Kubrow egg from earth" and ive had kubrow ready for 4 days atleast, ive put it to stasis and took out, but cant even make imprint, it gives me that change, but nothing happens when i click it. Atleast make that kubrow collar mission co-op, that way i could have done it with some friend or random guy, but now i have no way to get it unless im able to get new egg and hatch it i think... Ive got all the mods for kubrow's before i had the first egg, i have no nerves to hunt for another one.

i need some info...

today i was with a clanmate, i was discussing how frustrating it was the moment for me to get my kubrow to level 13 cause at the end of game i had a game hang, or a DC so nothing from my mission was saved so pet was back to level 10 ,as before starting the mission,  no items, no mods,  just as if i had never been to that mission, what ever, i can deal with that for a bit,  

what i he then told me is that he deleted Frost, and instead got his nekros sold,  i thought maybe he selected it and sold it,  i guess we need to confirm to sell something so idk,   then a min later he sad that another frame was sold instead of other, later he mentioned having 2 lokies,  he said he didn't select them, and i thought maybe was a bug so asked him to relog,  and nothing,   is that a bug somebody know about, ?  i told him to report it, but he got really mad, and closed game,  just left,  will try to follow up on him,  hee had added potato and forma to that frame he didn't want to sell,  somehow i guess something went wrong, i still need to know if it was really a bug or something,  i wanted to try to replicate the same with my frames, but i guess i'll try to find if some one else has experimented that,  so i was trying to find something here on forums, and nothing so far.  

Edit:  

I guess this issue was causes cause of the log in and kicks that have been happening around these days,  as some ppl also report their items lost when they start them in foundry 

so i guess it is related to the log in issues
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/275479-late-saturdaysunday-login-issues/

Edited by TrollHuntress

Login_Error.jpg

and just so you know my internet is fine, opened Google and YouTube worked all good,

but Warframe Client keeps giving me this message, so I take it the "cannot connect" part is on the DE servers...

Before: my Kubrow was white with grey spots *actually not bad imo*.

After: it turned into a Grey/Brown methdog with green-ish legs. :'(

Besides that crashes after almost every mission and framedrops. .____.
But well... i guess they're already trying to solve those obviously well known problems.

Don't really find something negative about the more deeper colors, was running almost Black and White before... now every color looks sooo appealing to me. 

el abrie el juego semesiera despues de 1 o 2 minutos porfabor resulbenlo

not only you did a triple post, you also post something in Spanish (with grammar errors) inside the english forums.

Spanish: no solo hiciste un triple post, posteaste en español (con errores gramaticales) dentro de los foros en ingles.

btw going to translate his problem: When i open the game it closes after one or two mins

Hard to be positive while servers are down, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Thank you for fixing the colors. I based my colors off of the palettes, not the warframes (since I use the same colors on multiple warframes), so making the colors that appear the same as the palettes is fantastic. Everything looked instantly better, and the things that weren't quite right were no trouble at all to fix.

I'm not sure why there's so much rage about it despite giving people the Gamma palette.

I'm also enjoying seeing people's before/after screenshots of Kubrows with complaining below them even though they all look better.

In short: Best. Fix. Ever.

Hard to be positive while servers are down, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Thank you for fixing the colors. I based my colors off of the palettes, not the warframes (since I use the same colors on multiple warframes), so making the colors that appear the same as the palettes is fantastic. Everything looked instantly better, and the things that weren't quite right were no trouble at all to fix.

I'm not sure why there's so much rage about it despite giving people the Gamma palette.

I'm also enjoying seeing people's before/after screenshots of Kubrows with complaining below them even though they all look better.

In short: Best. Fix. Ever.

It is not about them fixing the color pallet. ( I still will say it looks worse and will defend that to the grave). But it was about how most of us were content with how the games colors were and how our kubrows didnt look feral before the update. I mean if you look at the before and after posts people arent saying that they wanted feral dogs they say their kubrows were cute before and that they loved it in that fashion. Not to mention the fact that noone has a white kubrow anymore which was a beautiful color for them. But back to colors on armours in general. Yes the colors have more saturation, and yes that will look "better: in some cases but if you now LOOK at all the color choices most of the are black even if in the pallet they look like a color. And even so with they colors that looked amazing with a pale tone to them (almost white) no longer exist so trying to get an energy effect that isnt dim as F*** is impossible. I mean now we just look like we are poweing down as in no enegery left before we looked like we had enegery to spare. just overall everything about the colors is a negative, except i will say that a color pallet to fit these colors should exist for those who want it but those of us who were content with the colors and were used to it shouldnt be punished with the forced "fix" of the colors. I'm just glad im no one of those who had bought many color pallets to begin with but the ones i have i wont use now, now my warframes are all black and white not just my trinity ;).

Besides that I would say the update just has overall negative feedback in general, now I dont do dark sector missions and such so I dont know what there is or isnt positive to the changes but ive read a few comments and it doesnt seem good either.

Thank you LokziiSelilah!

You said alnmost everything I wanted to say about the color fix, regarding the Kubrows and the Frames.

Most of my Schemes are broken and my Kubrows look liek they played in the dirt and I forgot to bathe them (They used to be White btw). With my aunt breeding Golden Retriever, I know that there are white dogs but I never saw a pinkish one (which I saw after the update), so in my opinion the argument that the Kubrows look more feral now is plain invalid (its an argumentb I heard from some players).

I don't like Kubrows, I just keep using mi sentinels. I've put my kubrow into hybernation after getting to rank 7... I wish I could have a mechanical velociraptor or something like that. Warframe needs to get more brutal, sometimes I feel ny tennos are like Predators from Alien. Really wish to have less bugs, but in every way this is the best game I've ever played. Love this.