Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

New problem alot crashes playing any mission like defense for long time, game get freeze kick all party or just crashed.

I hope DE fix that soon is hard to play and fail always :/ this no happened after the last hotfix

I should've said this when I figured it out, but Extinguished keys are glitched in ODEs.  I retain my 1110 shields with my Rhino Prime.

Extinguished is the damage-reducing one, Decaying is the shield one.

hScGFH.png

Again, for all the people who support this fix, tell me if the selected color here matches the corresponding color on the frame. It does not, but I'd like to see you try to say it matches.

It does look darker. On further examination (beyond the cursory), you do find that the colors still do not quite  seem to match the swatches; however, you will find that I and probably others have noticed this and still support the change. I own all the palettes that didn't come out before I started playing, and I always felt like I was buying them for a handful of colors—something like 60% (on average) of the colors that looked good on the swatches came out way too damn light and washed-out for my purposes, and the majority of them rendered as some variation of off-white (to get a good yellow for my entry in the recent Doppelganger contest, I had to use orange).

As for your example, I tried to replicate your color scheme on my Excal Prime; on initial inspection switching it over to the shade to the right, or using the Gamma palette equivalent, seems to reasonably approximate the color you're looking for.

Warframe0062.jpg

Warframe0063.jpg

Warframe0064.jpg

Why!?

*bursting in pure rage and hatred

Don't you have anything better to do than ruining one of the few things that are actually working?

You don't fix:

- Eternally glitching quest system

- The pattern scrambler

- God only knows how awful RNG.

- Overall stability, that make your game crash every hour or so

- Connection issues

You do ruin:

- warframe design (Hydroid, Zephyr, Mirage) and coloring (14.0.9)

- warframes (Frost, Trinity)

- weapons (Lanka, Brakk)

ioWBRdq.jpg

I agree, my Kubrow had a whiteish color before this, now it's a brown, my question here is how do we Gamma this ourselves to get the colors we had before?

And don't expect them to fix the Color Scrambler or RNG, way too much money to be made from those.

animation broken :\
fkejpOPmjOw.jpg

You got that too? Glad to see that my Kubrow isn't the only one spasming out. Still, that this is something affecting others is bad.

hScGFH.png

Again, for all the people who support this fix, tell me if the selected color here matches the corresponding color on the frame. It does not, but I'd like to see you try to say it matches.

No it does not look the same, my Rhino was ketchup red before, now he's dark red, yet the pallete I selected looks the same.

This new red is also not very different from the Halloween red, maybe just a tad lighter but that's it.

With this update I also noticed a awful looking white seam on some edges of my Rhino, not cool DE not cool.

Edited by Jowain92

Here's another proof that this color update is a load of bs. Now I usually don't keep my warframes original color scheme because I like to color them in many ways. However Frames like Excalibur Prime and Hydroid I really do like their original colors, so I always kept the third color apearance their original.

Excalibur appeared grey and that was the original colors he had previous to this update, didn't look at all like the colors on his portrait, when clicking defualt colors option though, sure enough back in white.

DE changed the original colors to newer once similar to the portrait, if the colors were seeing are the correct ones, why did you change that? Well, obviously because this color correcting is false and this is just a way to cower your tracks.

Don't believe me? Here's Hydroid in the original colors selected from before the Update, right next to the new colors.

4d26560a38e1196a77a3418458a2f840-d7sdqa1

For being "correct" they sure look a little lighter than on the portrait and before the update, especially the brown.

And even DE forgot about Trinity! I checked her default colors and their LIGHTER than they were before the update AND on her portrait.

Also; White seams. Ugh.

Thanks, DE.

I'm not gonna comment much on the color issue since I haven't studied how it affected my frames, but I highly doubt it'll be enough of a change to annoy me. Colors are just eye candy, after all.

Edited by Qwazzy

I wasn't aware how many crybabys are playing this game.

ITS ONLY THE COLOR !!!!

Yes I had to go through all my frames and make slight tweaks. But its not like the subtle colors are gone. They are just one or two squares to the right from your original color.

Just try something new. Work around it! Or even better, work WITH it. Its not the end of the world. I am very picky with my colors and I got back to where I were before and I am happy with it.

New colors are here to stay.

Deal with it !

Uuuh, did you also happen to buy a color pack or two that ended up being useless thanks to this change? Try to be in my shoes.

I've been enjoying all the color packs I bought for almost a year now. Overnight it gets pulled under me, totally altered. Am I supposed to just accept that? I bought those packs because it contained swatches that I exactly wanted. "One or two squares to the right from your original". Hah! Come on, man. If you're really that picky like me, you'd notice the difference. Colors are subjective, let alone the scheme that you came up with.

Uuuh, did you also happen to buy a color pack or two that ended up being useless thanks to this change? Try to be in my shoes.

I've been enjoying all the color packs I bought for almost a year now. Overnight it gets pulled under me, totally altered. Am I supposed to just accept that? I bought those packs because it contained swatches that I exactly wanted. "One or two squares to the right from your original". Hah! Come on, man. If you're really that picky like me, you'd notice the difference. Colors are subjective, let alone the scheme that you came up with.

I did buy multiple colorpallets but I fail to see how they are useless.

Did you go through every color and tried to match them to your design?

Because people have a point when saying that colors are not displayed correctly. Because they are not. So before taking a single look at you Frames, noticing that they look S#&$ and then NOT changing a thing but complaining on the forums I suggest at least trying to make something good out of the new colorful, gammacorrected mess that are the pallets.

Also, yes colors are subjective! So it might look S#&$ in your eyes but awesome for someone else. Just roll with it. You will find that not everything is horrible. I just had to change colorpatterns for about 9 Frames and they look awesome again! Even with the 'oh so horrible' changes!

I find these color changes really disheartening. So much so that I got a knot in my stomach for the several hours I worked to get my frames to their previous colors (To absolutely no avail) One of my favorite things about this game was the lack of cloyingly saturated colors, specifically in character design. Well... It's safe to say you've pulled that rug out from under me. I ask this despite knowing how silly it must sound; Is there going to be an option for reverting colors to their previous states? Or color packs that function the way they used to? As it stands I don't know how much I can really play and I feel completely betrayed over this whole issue.

Edited by Phaedruslives

New problem alot crashes playing any mission like defense for long time, game get freeze kick all party or just crashed.

I hope DE fix that soon is hard to play and fail always :/ this no happened after the last hotfix

Same here two times today, first a t4d and second a t4s after long time. ended up losing 15rare 5, exp and the worst of all time