Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

Where's that "desaturated" color pack we're meant to receive to compensate with the ugly bleeding colors ? And what about the 75 plats palettes I bought that are now useless ?

Sorry but after 18 months playing with certain color gamut these actually burn my eyes. Now my Warframe looks like GI joe action figures, that's not what I supported the game for...

You're on a sloppy path UbiSoft and EA already took before you DE... 

Waiting for 14.0.9.1 the color patch to play again.

EXACTLY! And to answer your question, check your Inbox first to get the freebie.

Everyone here is complaining about the colours. That's something minor

Not quite. What about those who purchased 1 or 2 color packs that ended up being useless thanks to this change?

Only ONE "desaturated palette" ? Sad because actually all the palettes I have are now ruined to me, even 30% tint colors look black... may I add that I paid 75 plats for some palettes that I actually can't use... Cool, now I only use the Gamma palette, really thank you DE.

One minor detail you may have overlooked, how do you select colors for the secondary weapon, you don't see it when selected...

You don't decide to change the colors and the whole look of a game 18 months after it is out and pretend it was a bug you forgot. Who ever believe that ?

Don't let color blind people select game's gamut, or has your target audience shifted to 4 years children.

Edited by kebra

I'd like to report a bug... when fighting the Lephantis, one shotting a head on the lephantis results in it being invisible and immune to any subsequent strikes from that player. In addition, the lephantis seems to still be able to strike the player regardless of it's "Dead" state. It registers as dead only to that player too. This happens across both sections of the lephantis fight.

DE playing Dark Sector CONFLICT with Unranked Frames/Weapons that Lv up as u progress its a horrible idea please give us back our builds that we spent months building and tweaking to our own fighting style.

really liked the 4 vs 4 great idea, but i want to play with my builds and not with unranked that could get some of mods i use to have 

Edited by Alex-4

While it is nice of you to fix an issue with the colors, I actually liked the appearance my Kubrow had (beige-whiteish), now she's in a brown fur color. Again, it's nothing major and I can live with it, but I really liked the original.

And NO, I won't pay 10 plat for a random scrambling choice just because this update automatically changed my Kubrows color..... altough those who did pay for it before the hotfix must feel pretty duped rigth now...

Also, if people are experiencing the crashes reported here, you ought to get on it ASAP, like peuwmm like a bullet!

Also, does anyone else think the DNA Stabilizers are bs? Our Kubrows aren't clones and that serum is literally stating that Tyl Regor succeded in creating a cure for the Genetic Deterioration suffered by the Grineer. Or that he at least will be able to engineer a cure from the DNA Stabilizers in the near future....... sort of something that needs to be adressed in game and the lore, don't you think?

Edited by Jowain92

That's why they gave you the gamma color pack so you can use the washed out versons; Long story short, get over it they arn't going back, because this is how they want the game to be. And it's their game so how they want it, superceeds how we want it.

Even if that means losing players ? Clever choice, indeed...

Lol at everyone *@##$ing about their "pure white" kubrows, guess what, your kubrow wasn't pure white then. Properly calibrate your monitor or check yourself for colour blindness, heck the "raiden" kubrow posted earlier clearly wasn't white to my eyes, it has a blue'ish hue.

"Fixed Kubrow size/appearance discrepancies on Client in sessions" and what about my kubrow appears normal size on MY side of the sessions ?

Oh, and that grappling thingie, shouldn't it be fixed by now ?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-eOeGKEKDwAQ/U9OnD_W8SYI/AAAAAAAAJQU/kANR54FYVnI/w882-h496-no/Warframe0273.jpg

Edited by kebra

Why!?

*bursting in pure rage and hatred

Don't you have anything better to do than ruining one of the few things that are actually working?

You don't fix:

- Eternally glitching quest system

- The pattern scrambler

- God only knows how awful RNG.

- Overall stability, that make your game crash every hour or so

- Connection issues

You do ruin:

- warframe design (Hydroid, Zephyr, Mirage) and coloring (14.0.9)

- warframes (Frost, Trinity)

- weapons (Lanka, Brakk)

ioWBRdq.jpg

actually your character is the principal thing, if you dont like your clothes, why would you use it?

Well, if I could see my character in a mission for more than 5 seconds before crashing because something somewhere went wrong, I might care. Also, I'm sure there are other colours that you can use to fix your character to the way you like it, hm?

So i still can't interact with my Kubrow, whenever i try, my screen will flash black and nothing happens. My loyalty is so freaking low right now. I really need to increase it. Please fix this issue. And thank you for all your hard work.

Any word on the missing earth planet issue? My earth isn't showing up and I've done everything I should have in order for it to. This is game breaking for me as I have a quest on earth that I cannot do. I can't even grind earth for mods or anything.  I really wish a developer would let me know they know about it and that theres a fix or something.