Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Feel If De Made A Spectra Vandal?

So, you're against DE making a better version of a 'terrible' weapon? How about those people who actually like the Spectra? I think they'd disagree with you. I for one would like to see a Spectra Vandal.

Edited by NeyoWargear

So, you're against DE making a better version of a 'terrible' weapon? How about those people who actually like the Spectra? I think they'd disagree with you. I for one would like to see a Spectra Vandal.

Those exist?

How about buffing the actual weapon?

As it stands now, it is nothing but a prerequisite to building more useful clan tech.

To simply vandal a weapon instead of fixing it is a terrible idea in my opinion.

It's no different than releasing new weapons without regards to the older weapons, AKA powercreep.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

I love the weapons concept. But the spectra has absolutely no strength as a trade-off for it's short range. It has terrible damage, ammo efficiency, no innate punch-through, low-clip size, and a long reload. It's pretty much a weapon with no strengths to speak of. The only category where it shines is graphically. It's beam looks pretty cool. While I would love to have my hands on a vandal version that fulfill it's roll as a short range beam weapon that trades range for sheer cutting power, I would prefer to see the current clantech spectra majorly buffed. It's just such an interesting little weapon. It seems like such a waste that it's so ineffective.