Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starvation Strike, Until De Reacts! (The End)

7grims

So you'd rather we just ignore the fact that the only way to get rid of something DE touted as heavily cyclable resource (breeding that perfect pup) is to wait first ten days and later 20 days to clear space for the next wave? Hopefully they're working on a way to expedite the process, but the best way to ensure they do is to bring as much attention to it as possible.

Yes, i wonder, too, care to explain?

This whole thread is everyone screwing around.

There are plenty of other threads where actual discussion is happening.

Not saying that this thing isnt  entertaining to some but this has nothing to do with feedback.

The math was already done on how long the dogs last without feeding, we dont need a picture or day-by-day breakdown of it.

And if the community moderators deemed we were just screwing around this would have been shifted over to general discussion ages ago.

It's a funny joke which is why they left it.

But we already saw the punchline and now it should be moved.

From the first time the mechanics were explained the first thought  was how fast are people going to actively try to kill the dogs just like people do in all other pet games. And here we have this thread in disguised because we just happen to not have a certain function.

This thread was going to exist even if we actually had a delete function.

It's a funny joke which is why they left it.

But we already saw the punchline and now it should be moved.

From the first time the mechanics were explained the first thought  was how fast are people going to actively try to kill the dogs just like people do in all other pet games. And here we have this thread in disguised because we just happen to not have a certain function.

This thread was going to exist even if we actually had a delete function.

If it's just a funny joke it has always belonged in general discussion.

However by leaving it here the mods have declared it feedback, and thus it shall stay.

Yes, i wonder, too, care to explain?

This whole thread is everyone screwing around.

There are plenty of other threads where actual discussion is happening.

Not saying that this thing isnt  entertaining to some but this has nothing to do with feedback.

The math was already done on how long the dogs last without feeding, we dont need a picture or day-by-day breakdown of it.

There are many ppl discussing it, and talking about alternatives, ppl giving feedback about the good and bad etc.

Or did you just read the main post with my pictures? Cause even there I stated my point in a humanistic and criticizing way.

And yes, there are plenty of other treads, that is normal and good, and this is one of them.

I was Looking around ,and u guys know the game Dragon Nest?Tthey have place call the market. That system could work the same with the Kubrows.......

;and also the other stuff I did say about adoption mix, it all can still be worked with the system to make profit out of kubrow u bother to hatch. as well as it will give a chance for u finding ur own perfect kubrow without having to hatch it ;and the design as mention would fit perfectly u just have to access the Market

will call KUBROW R US

so summary to save Goat Jr.:

We need a system to help either release adopt sell or kill kubrow

1.system to release would of course require a quest to make ur kubrow feral and be release at earth

2. system to adopt would require restriction on what can be place for adoption and a place almost like nursery environment that anybody that place thing for adoption would be be require to pay a certain amount of Credit or Certain amount of plat for slots or placing the kubrow(most likely just adding this only baby kubrow can be set for adoption)

3. system for Sell would be what I describe last time(adult Kubrow) they must be unranked and no reactor must be in stasis can only be put up for selling by credit or by plat

4. system for killing would be the easiest but would require u to wait 2 days and have to buy something to speed the DNA Decay (if we stabilizer why not)and it can only be applied to mature and once apply if u wish u can cure the speed decay with a stabilizer

Edited by Leavith

Its a diary farm for 4k+ of credits and thats is really nothing.

Remember that many beginners waste lots of money maxing mods, crafting new gear and in general not being efficient. They also don't generally grind for credits. 

I mean someone shouldn't be punished if they are unable to login for a week or 2 and their kubrow is already half empty on their DNA stability bar and then dies. 

Or maybe you take a break from warframe for a month and then you realize that you forgot to stasis your kubrow? What a nice way of welcoming someone back from a hiatus.

Not everyone is hardcore and has a perfect memory. Overtime plenty of people will lose their kubrows and it could be partially their fault but its also not wholly someones fault for all the circumstances they are under.

When i saw the picture of your kubrow died i thought it reverted back into an egg

Yup, :P i wasn't expecting the egg too, I had planed to take a screenshot of a empty incubator, but I had cought an egg some weeks ago.

you guys go out and slaughter countless wild kubrow, destroy their nest, and steal their eggs.  Then you raise the babies as your personal slaves until they begin to bore you or annoy you.  At which point you either let them starve to death or throw them in a freezer to be forgotten.  You sir are a sick puppy... almost as sick as your kubrow.

I'm gonna see if stalker needs help ending all you monsters.

This  just in Stalker is the good guy and the Tenno are evil.

Depends on who wins the fight, history is written by the victor.

i have 20 kubrows, how long will it take for them all to die? can someone calculate for me so i can put a note on my calender in 2015 to tell myself to come back to warframe.

You are going to have to come back to warframe every few weeks to take one of them out of stasis.

i have 20 kubrows, how long will it take for them all to die? can someone calculate for me so i can put a note on my calender in 2015 to tell myself to come back to warframe.

If they're all in perfect health, 400 days. But you would have to log on every 20 days to switch out kubrows, since they won't pop out of stasis on their own.

omg this is the funnies thread ever. so far :D

you got a +1 on your first post. I am sure, that doing all the presentation was actually more work than to add the option to get rid of your doggie companion.

But maybe there is a reason for not giving you this option. Stasis chamber's cost platinum, you know.

Anyway, for me this is not a big deal, since I don't like the idea of having a dog on  a space mission anyway. I think that the Russians sent a dog to space in 1954 and I feel that this game should be placed in future, not in the past. Meanwhile, the dogs are slowly disappearing from the services of the military, just like the horses. :-D

Wait... Oridis ejects the remains into space... How is that better than giving us a puppy blender? 

At least make Ordis liquefy the remains and use them for future growth of kubrow use. 

Eventually Space is just going to be packed full of dead floating kubrow corpses, forever frozen in death for all time. 

Some one make that a picture! 

btw you know what really mean and cruel is? To take the Kudrow to E Prime mission and let him fight his family - his brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, grandfathers, grandmothers and burn down their villages. OMG that's so dark and sad that I've got tears in my eyes!

Eventually Space is just going to be packed full of dead floating kubrow corpses, forever frozen in death for all time. 

Now I see the future of the liset ship, it will have a mod to install "windshield cleaner" so you can wipe out all the dead kubrow you bump in space.

Wait... Oridis ejects the remains into space... How is that better than giving us a puppy blender? 

At least make Ordis liquefy the remains and use them for future growth of kubrow use. 

Or have Ordis in a fit of annoyance at its operator, atomize the liquefied remains and pump it into the life support/air ducts...then the ship fills with a pinkish-red mist.

Ordis: Operator, I'm ang...happy. No, you know what, I'm totally pissed. Here, have this. *pink mist* That's Spot, by the way.

Do you know the main difference between a Kudrow and a Sentinel?

Sentinel is a machine, like your cellphone. It has no feelings and was manufactured to aid you.

Kudrow is a mammal born from an egg. You have enslaved it and it is kept alive by drugs.

Edited by fredbred

btw you know what really mean and cruel is? To take the Kudrow to E Prime mission and let him fight his family - his brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, grandfathers, grandmothers and burn down their villages. OMG that's so dark and sad that I've got tears in my eyes!

Do you know the main difference between a Kudrow and a Sentinel?

Sentinel is a machine, like your cellphone. It has no feelings and was manufactured to aid you.

Kudrow is a mammal born from an egg. You have enslaved it and it is kept alive by drugs.

so few seem bothered by the questionable ethics behind the kubrow mods and eggs delivery method, but i have to admit its a good marketing strategy ... u can buy free range eggs from the market and fair trade certified kubrow mods from farmers in the trading channel