Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Outrageous Price Of Having The Ultimate Kubrow Mod Build.

Coach-Aprax

This build cost me:
* 1 Reactor.
* 6 Formas.
* 8 Milion credits(maybe more).
* Around 900+ R5 Cores.
* A few thousands common cores and duplicates.
* 1 x 3 days booster.

My humble opinion is that the costs are exaggerated.Anyway,I hope this will help some of you.Knowing what´s ahead can be useful sometimes.
pL1wot4.jpg

Edited by Coach-Aprax

This build cost me:

* 1 Reactor.

* 6 Formas.

* 8 Milion credits(maybe more).

* Around 900+ R5 Cores.

* A few thousands common cores and duplicates.

* 1 x 3 days booster.

So technically it´s impossible for a low rank or a new player to do this.My humble opinion is that the costs are exaggerated.

pL1wot4.jpg

and this is a kubrow with already a polarity in , there is one without (=7forma)

i thought its impossible for low rank/ new players to have ultimate builds of any kind?

if u have 6-7 forma and all the mods at max its possibel

Edited by Vernoc-EGT-

….

I got nothing to say to this.

Like seriously…why did you do that?

Why not? I'm personally impressed, and as a veteran player (mastery 16) I would spend a lot of time to collect so much credits & cores. But why not, until this game doesn't have any higher goal, it's good enough goal to aim at.

Respectfully disagree.

They're different 'stretch-length' goals.

Assuming no plat is spent:

tl;dr - Sentinels are a short-term (not immediate) goal, and they're very low-maintenance.

A newb will have trouble collecting the 100k for a BP. He'll probably have collected all the resources he needs while doing so.

Once he has his Sentinel, it'll pretty much take care of itself.

There's (currently) a limited number of sentinel mods, even less must have mods and only a couple of them are rank-able rares (Guardian and argueably Sanctuary).

Kubrow are much longer to get (those eggs.  -_-), much more expensive (Argon. automatically not fresh-newb material) and have in built-in upkeep mechanic (DNA integrity).

Further, there's almost no need to Reactor a sentinel, and little reason to Forma one.

Weapons, similarly.

Note: All this is working under the assumption that this is the intended role:

Sentinels - low investment, low maintenance, low return

Kubrow - high as all the above.

(e.g. Compare Serration(/Heavy Caliber) (for a sentinel's weapon) with Maul+Bite.)

They (can) also scale with you, via Link, which Sentinels can't.

P.S.

Kudos.

That's... kind of astounding. o.O

P.P.S

Don't get me wrong, I'm ranking my Kubrow to 30 (because mastery) and icing him pending the puppy-blender.

They are waaaay to expensive for what they do.

*Not a Tamaguchi fan*

Edited by Chroia

Well and tell us how do the dog performs at this level of perfection?

She performed admirably. After 45 minutes in T4 survival, while we were waiting for the teammates at the extraction, she told me , and I quote: ´´Wof Wof Grrrrrrrrr´´ , which means ´´Master Tenno are you tired?Can I bring you a Beer or a Red Bull?´´ She is a really nice Kubrow.

I'm interested to know, is it worth it?  Does BatLlama do amazing in high tier?  Working on my own and trying to decide if I should bother with forma/reactor etc.

It´s up to you man.I have 5 kubrows , but this build only for this one(cause she has the lotus mark) I don´t think I´m gonna do the same for the other 4.