Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

This post depresses me. In a game as awesome as Warframe where it's constantly changing and evolving, there are people who just can't stand that the content being revealed for the next big change might not be geared directly towards them.

Oh, I am sure the content they are planning to reveal might be something that everyone can enjoy.

I just don't like the fact that anything, no matter how "awesome" it is going to be, will be riddled with RNG and grind. 

Always the same thing over and over, it has destroyed Warframe for me and I get more and more sick whenever a new way for us to grind is introduced.

I think that they are going to reveal the Sentients return or another war.

Proff: (on the Tenno Page of the Wiki)

–Warframe Official Website

The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed.

Edited by Darkmurders122700

We, being a bunch of very imaginative dudes and dudettes, always have ideas ganging from crummy to cromulent.

What are your zany wishes for what you'd like to come out of TennoLive2014?

For example:

Out of envy of Alad V and the Zanuka project, Darvo snatches a cephalon and install in a MOA. Calls it Derpo. 

Valve acquiring EA would probably be one of my greatest gaming dreams, right behind Fallout 4 and true virtual reality.

I dunno bro...  Contrary to various rumors here and everywhere Half Life 3 isn't confirmed, and while we'll get many sequels from Valve, we'll never get part 3 of anything EVAR...  No Portal 3?  See?

While I'm not a fan of EA being so crazy with the micro-transactions, they do publish a few games that I enjoy.

XD