Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.4

[DE]Megan

Fix the "please wait" when you try to join a game and get stuck in that window.

Fix the bug where game is complete, but won't end and abort says "cannot end mission, already completed". Have to kill the process and reload Warframe.

Fix the bug when joining game and get stuck in a loop where your Warframe just keeps falling in eternity.

Fix the bug where your game gets stuck and the mission i.e. Phorid invasion disapears after relogging to game. Here is no other choice than to kill process from taskmgr (once again) cuz screen just shows "please wait" for example. 

Oh yeah, these problems don't prolly exist. Same old bugs here for over 6 months already.. I took a break from this game and still haven't been fixed.

Also fix the bug for host migration failing and mission ending. 

If the game crashes for some reason and mission ends for all parties: GIVE COMPLETION REWARDS.

Please try to fix old bugs before making new ones. ;)

Edited by Haze_The_Hobo

Additions:

• The Chat member list only populates if you have spoken in the channel, which will make it significantly easier to find people in the list and PM them.

Yes!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS :D :D :D

Please make them also leave the channel after certain amount of time if people go silent (otherwise it will gradually overpopulate and be the same)

Also Kubrows are getting in the way of shooting ...   they need to move away when they are in crosshair

Kubrow_s_Ass.jpg

Please make Kubrow move or make bullets go though them, they are walking shields for enemies.

Edited by Alex-4

Also...

I just heard my Kubrow meow.

win.

This is all I ever wished for.

A kubrow or a kubrow puppy? ;o

... and now I want to find out if the Orokin had any giant kitty pets for their Princesses... o3o! (please)

A kubrow or a kubrow puppy? ;o

... and now I want to find out if the Orokin had any giant kitty pets for their Princesses... o3o! (please)

A grown Kubrow.

It makes a movement as if it's about to howl like a wolf.

But the sound it makes is clearly a meow!

Have warframe running in the background, then suddenly

"MEOW"

wtf? my cat doesn't sound like that?

STILL nothing to get rid of Kubrows? This is taking far too long now DE....it now takes more than 20 days to kill one...that is not acceptable...I mean yes the fix for DNA degenerating too fast was good...but without a way to get rid of Kubrows this is just dumb.

And the hardmode quests that were promised in a HOTFIX during a livestream 1 day after U14 also seems to have been deemed unimportant.

Seriously DE....PvP balancing is good I guess...but you need to get your priorities straight here....you essentially hardlock players into ugly Kubrows they dont want...and the customization option now has been gone for ages as well.