Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.4

[DE]Megan

• Fixed an issue with the player getting stuck on a "Please Wait" screen when attempting to join another lobby after completing a mission.

I got stuck on "Please Wait" right after logging in. So still not fixed. Cannot play.

Alt+F4 worked now for some reason, though.

Edited by Vaze

Thanks a lot for the update! Much needed...

But please fix the mirage HoM bug.... it becomes ridiculous to crit above 2M

(issue when being client, HoM on, Synapse or Amphrex, the clones are dealing extraordinary high red crits)

It's broken now.  The gas does damage to everything - killing your sentinel, enemies and even the mobile defense terminal you're supposed to be defending...from the gas, apparently.  At 50 damage per tick, the terminal is destroyed long before the timer is up.

this 

Changes:

• Reduced the total number of Bladestorm targets in Dark Sector Conflicts.
  • Reduced the Snow Globe health and duration in Dark Sector conflicts.

DE has started down that slippery slope of doom where skills have separate affects in PVP vs PVE.  This is going to result in tons of tweaks as DE likes to call them (NERFS by any other name) to Warframes and abilities in an attempt to balance PVP in a PVE game.

DE and players alike need only look at WOW as a prime example of a game that went down this path and where characters and their abilities have varying affects between PVP and PVE.

DE, please revert this madness as no good can come of it.

Still no fix for Ext T4 ? I farm Ext T4 mission but more half of the time i have no reward.

You need farm Ext T4 key, and then Ext T4 mission, for no reward, well...

And no fix for Hall of mirrors multiple illusion bug which break the fps and finally crash the game.

Please fix this.

Changes:

• Tweaked the sound effects on Nyx's Absorb.

instead of doing it, why not fix her mind control on infested healer to get heal like before the update.

i understand DE has many bugs to fix but since you came to Nyx... omg i'm facepalm-ing so hard right now.

it's been weeks. Please I'm begging you to fix her.