The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Access Theory : 24 Sept 2014

HurricaneBones

Prime access theory :

It took around 99 days between each prime access

the last one came out the 13 june 2014, so it brings us to the 20 september 2014, a saturday.

So i'm betting the next one will be out the 24 sept 2014, the teaser video should rise around the 17 sept 2014.

My bet for the next prime access :

saryn prime

(we assume it would be a female, since we had 2 male prime in a row, she's been neglect for too long compare to nyx/trinity recent rework, so to be fair i bet on her)

prime armor set

(that sounds delicious)

kunai prime

(because i want kunais to be back on top)

scindo prime

(because i don't find any very old primary weapon fitting for a prime, or maybe strun prime)

i must contain my hype !!

Edited by HurricaneBones

Nyx Prime

Soma Prime

Hikou/Kunai Prime

Dual Zorens Prime

Carrier Prime

Striker Prime

to many prime items for a prime access.

soma doesn't need a rebirth yet, it's still a very good assault rifle and it's a recent weapons

same for carrier, being the most enjoyed sentinel, deathcube or shade would come before carrier.

your other choices are possible imo

Strun Prime not happening.

Was used by Grineer Troopers. (they now use sobek)

Weapon has received a Wraith, which was affiliated with the Grineer. (i say was because everyone has theories on the Red Veil)

braton went vandal : corpus weapon customised by tenno

strun went wraith : grineer weapon customised by tenno

all corpus/grineer/tenno tech could have been derivated from an orokin old tech. so everything can be legit

Since the order seems to be mostly chronological, Nyx or Trinity would be out before Saryn. We're definitely due for a secondary prime,as for melee, I'd personally prefer Gram/Galatine(we've not had a primed heavy since Reaper) but Scindo or Zoren seem far more likely

as far this topic goes, everyone seems to agree with the date i propose ^^

for trinity and nyx :

- trinity needs an immortal skin before going prime

- the question is how do you design a nyx prime without redoing a female excal prime ? if you create an original prime design for nyx prime, excal prime will look really poor in comparaison. how DE will handle this ?

Edited by HurricaneBones

to many prime items for a prime access.

soma doesn't need a rebirth yet, it's still a very good assault rifle and it's a recent weapons

same for carrier, being the most enjoyed sentinel, deathcube or shade would come before carrier.

your other choices are possible imo

Scindo is a heavy melee and uses the same stance with gram and galatine.

Dual zorens prime would be $&*&*#(%&,dual swords are pretty much equal and fun to use.Giving one of them a far more power(just because valkyr players want,lol)would be the most $&*&*#(%& thing de can ever do.I am sick of Zoren valkyrs already.

İ also think next prime will be female.BUT damn i want Volt Prime.

As much as I would love a Saryn Prime, the truth is that I would rather have a buff to the normal Saryn before. If we get her Prime now, it's probable that they won't bother buffing the normal one.

So perhaps Trinity Prime first. It would be just as glorious.

Nyx/Trinity Prime

Soma Prime

Hikou/Kunai Prime

Dual Zorens Prime

Carrier Prime

Striker Prime

I also was thinking about Nyx , screw you Trinity , you don't need a news skirt yet

the rest , is kinda to much powerfull set , this one would cost 999,99 $

specially the Soma nvm I mean all of those are great stuff 

PS : Carrier prime will include news featur , it will die even faster than ever , enjoy !