The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man At Arms: Community Event Help

SWAT_Omega

Skana prime really hasn't come up enough in this thread.  The normal skana is a bit too generic imo.  This would need some real coordination to pull off spamming for it though.  Maybe get red text in on it :|

Edited by Aggh

I would say to the make the skana. Think about it. What do we always see Excalibur wielding in all of the trailers and teasers that have been released for the game. It is truely the iconic weapon of the game.

Edited by Iceski13

I think either Skana or Glaive should be suggested.

For most of us (especially those of us who were around for quite some time, before the Tutorial allowing you to choose your starting weapon), the Skana was our first melee weapon.  It has gotten us through thick and thin for a good chunk of the missions in the game, and it's practically an icon of the game.  The first trailer for Warframe (the one showing off Vor's rework, I believe when DE announced that Warframe was being released for the PS4?) serves to cement this.

On the other hand, the Glaive is...well, it's what started it all.  It was Hayden Tenno's bulletless weapon of choice in Dark Sector (which, need I remind everyone, was DE's first big hit...and admittedly a game I still have yet to play), and it could be argued that it, too, is an icon of Warframe, though I suppose it'd be more an icon for Digital Extremes in general (once again, considering Dark Sectors was their first successful game).

Either one would be interesting for Man At Arms to make, I think - the Skana for its iconic nature, the Glaive for its complexity.

Edited by MusicGamer