Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipers Are Getting Buffed Next Week. Now Its Your Chance To Release The Primed Chamber De

Shin

Search for Primed Chamber, you will find more than 10 threads quite quickly. Threads about exclusives, including Primed Chamber (I know it's not exclusive..) pop up on a daily basis on the forums, either you don't browse them very often or you're new here.

If this is directed at me, then, did you even read my post? I stated I wouldn't even care if they release it (I would even be happy so this could finally end) and I do have one from the event back then.

If not, then disregard.

Anyways, my whole anger erupting from this is people acting like this mod is "essential" and they need it to effectively use snipers. In the end most of them would probably not even use it considering it's garbage on anything other than the Vectis.

I read your entire post, but I must have mis-interpreted it. Apologies.

I completely agree that this mod is not necessary on any sniper.

Edited by Gammaion

Trying to remember what I paid for my chamber back in the day. I think it was in the neighborhood of 8k plat.

That was a fun time.

Sounds about right, that's the bids I have on mine atm ;3 Racking up 4,000,000+ Credits to make the trade? A particular kind of hell lately for me <.< something like needing 200 missions and I just can't be bothered despite the plat being more than I'd ever be able to spend.

As #87  .. of the event, truthfully, don't even give a #*@% what they do. Give it away, make it hard to get, or keep in the vault forever. It was a nightmare at the time to get (spent 24+ hours awake, with my fiance playing coffee maker and moral support and a few friends supporting me in the missions and getting to hear me drifting off and at times making little sense at all xD) but I've always backed the concept we should have just gotten some unique cosmetic nobody else can ever have, and avoided this whole mess.

All this hype for something that benefits ONE gun that isn't even best in class...

And ppl complain about cookie cutter setups for PvP. Imagine what's gonna happen when everyone and their brother is using buffed sniper rifles with invisible/invulnerable frames

Sure it might be eligible for release but does that mean they should? Hell no. If you didnt get it in the event or during one of devstreams then its just to bad. I really dont think its the perfect time to release prime chamber as a mod just because snipers are getting a buff.

I'm not a fan of Primed Chamber at all, really. It's too huge of a damage buff. And with sniper rifles receiving a buff, I just don't see the need for it any longer.

Primed affect only one weapon, and its not that much of damage boost. As someone mentioned, snipers are bad with Heavy Caliber and Primed would give them what HC gives to other weapons.

Primed affect only one weapon, and its not that much of damage boost. As someone mentioned, snipers are bad with Heavy Caliber and Primed would give them what HC gives to other weapons.

Not that much of a damage boost? The 100% is applied after every other damage, essentially doubling the Vectis' firepower.

Besides, Cicero mods were re released, there's no reason why Primed Chamber couldn't have its turn.

I couldn't care less about the release of Primed Chamber. I despise the Vectis anyways, but even if I did use it, Primed Chamber wouldn't really make me feel any better.

Besides, my Snidal basically instakills the Stalker (and when it doesn't, it's usually in Void, and it takes a few more shots); I'm satisfied at the moment.

Edited by MageMeat

No thats not written on a stone. They said "unlikely" but that was on Livestream 17 and as we all know, some of the even mods released with the T4 Vor. So i dont believe they'll disregard the idea of adding it into drop table and should they make it a reward of an event, this kind of theads gonna keep popping after 3 or 5 months and thats not logical.

It IS written on a stone. ALL OTHER event-mods are stated as "to be released in near future" with the exception of Aviator and Primed Chamber - they were introduced as EVENTS ONLY (aviator even one time exclusive). 

It IS written on a stone. ALL OTHER event-mods are stated as "to be released in near future" with the exception of Aviator and Primed Chamber - they were introduced as EVENTS ONLY (aviator even one time exclusive). 

Then you know wrong. Send a pm to Rebecca if you really wanna ask. I already know the answer though. Just because you are not a fan of that mod or the idea of that getting released, it doesnt give you any right to go all negative. Do your homework, search the forums and posts about it. Im not gonna hold your hand out there.

I am now pink because everyone else took a color. >.> Prime chamber should come back just for completion, even though the mod is pretty bad i can see why completionist would want it. Though if the mod was Prime Serration (serration with 2x the %) i would be pretty eager to get it. :p

Edited by Feallike

Then you know wrong. Send a pm to Rebecca if you really wanna ask. I already know the answer though. Just because you are not a fan of that mod or the idea of that getting released, it doesnt give you any right to go all negative. Do your homework, search the forums and posts about it. Im not gonna hold your hand out there.

Send a pm to Reb and ask her about the plans to release this mod in the drop tables. Post the answer here. I am waiting.

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas