The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can Understand It's Rare But...seriously?

DarkLordX2

Actually, on the topic of 11th Storm, do we have proof it only drops from one of the heads?  Friends and I got one and one of them said they saw it drop off the Infested head.  On top of that, the wiki says all three heads drop it.

Regardless, sucks OP, there are some weird people in the trade channel.  Someone offered me 80p for my Gnashing Payara+Sinking Talon.  People confuse me..

Edited by UFOLoche

Actually, on the topic of 11th Storm, do we have proof it only drops from one of the heads?  Friends and I got one and one of them said they saw it drop off the Infested head.  On top of that, the wiki says all three heads drop it.

Regardless, sucks OP, there are some weird people in the trade channel.  Someone offered me 80p for my Gnashing Payara+Sinking Talon.  People confuse me..

i have obtained it from one of the heads while all bosses were level 1, was floating mid air since it landed on the part of the floor that gets broken, i have not saw it getting dropped from the second phase so its only from the 3 heads at phase 1 untill prooved otherwise.

It drops from any head, one time I got two of them in one run (during phase one). 

Maxed?

I think the only time you should actually raise the price of a mod just because its maxed when its rank 10.

This is what I thought. Selling a maxed R5 mod for a premium seems a bit... pointless. Given how easy it is to do.

Glad I transmuted mine :D

Hahaha. Not even once. He's an atrocious liar.

Thats the right definition. 

To the OP with screenshot, just play with them, you know when you meet one, either move on and say good bye have a nice day. Or really stretch their patience on what they think now is their golden moment. You know the rest. 

Can i guess his name ? did his name start with --Q-- ? 

i met him before try to rip me off 2 time first heavy caliber max with 1750p and his reason is it rare mod and it really hard to level them up

second time legendary core for 1850p