Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Robin Williams Rest In Peace

Demo102

Found out about this earlier. A friend IMed me a link and without even clicking on it, I knew what it was since it literally read "Robin-Williams-Dies-At-63". I literally screamed "WHAT!?"

I'm still in disbelief. I grew up on this guy's movies...And his voice is so iconic; I can hear it right now in my mind. And then, to find out he may have committed suicide.. by asphyxiation no less... Not a car accident. Not a heart attack. Suicide. And in one of the worst, most agonizing ways possible....

Whenever you picture him in your mind's eye, he's smiling. But it's known that the funniest of us are the most suicidal. There are alot of comedians and comedic actors that have hid depression from the masses until their breaking point.

I still can't believe it, but...the world has truly lost a great person today.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Such a sad day, I know it has been spread all over the net by now. Just remember, he not only left the world but left his family, friends, and those he considered his closest; so please be respectful during this tragic time. I loved Robin, he was absolutely my all time favorite. Far above Bill Murray, Pauly Shore, and the others. He will be missed,but also remembered and etched into our hearts as Jack, Patch, Pan, and many of his other characters that stuck with us all these years providing happy times in a sad world.

We love you Robin, may you rest forever smiling.

I don't think it was a Suicide, frankly. As far that I'm concerned, that "suicide" seemed to be a cover-up for those who might have hated Robin Williams. These people must have horribly immoral and completely discriminate on how weird inspiring people are and how they've changed the world to we have know it today.

Asides from this, I salute you, Robin Williams. You will be missed and be honored greatly by your works and wishes for us all.

I don't think it was a Suicide, frankly. As far that I'm concerned, that "suicide" seemed to be a cover-up for those who might have hated Robin Williams. These people must have horribly immoral and completely discriminate on how weird inspiring people are and how they've changed the world to we have know it today.

Having studied basic forensics, I'm on your side in the sense that I'm not willing to instantly believe initial reports until a thorough and concise autopsy has been preformed - but there are many people who were close to him that said he had been battling severe depression as of late, so the prospect of suicide is at least not out of the realm of possibility.