Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Robin Williams Rest In Peace

Demo102

Shocking, most definitely. When I woke up this morning and saw the notification on my phone, my response was "What the F***?!" I'm really sad to see such a talented man leave this world. I grew up watching his movies and Stand-up Comedy, and nobody is ever going to replace his style.

I guess I'm not surprised though. It's long been know that Robin Williams has had long-term problems with depression and drug abuse.

..S#&$ I'm tearing up just a little.

This popped up on my subscriptions list a few hours ago. Just now listened to it and it's like...perfect. Such a huge coincidence that a sad, yet uplifting song like this appeared. Fits exactly the feeling I think quite a few of us have going right about now.

Edited by SoulEchelon

To everyone on these forums affected by the passing of a great comedian and an even greater man, solidarity.

Don't cry too much though. He would have wanted us to smile.

O Captain, My Captain.

10430375_958696884156262_382131974180398

So yeah. This is me standing on a desk in a deserted library at uni. My arms are too short to get any other shot of it, and there was no-one else around to help me take the picture, but I really felt it right then and had to get down before I started crying for real.

Another legend rests in peace, and the world already seems a bit dimmer for it.

And don't judge. Cargo pants are warm, tough, and wonderfully androgynous - three things Mr. Keating would have wanted us to be.

... Wait.

Edited by Vastaren

At first i didnt believe it when i saw it on Facebook. Thought it was one more of those bad jokes to scare people then i ran to search more info on the Net about it and saw it was true. I spent the entire day yesturday with a pressure on my heart and today i dedicated my first feed on Facebook to him. I have been crying the whole day today.