The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That One Single Thing In Warframe That Makes You Cringe

NoeleVeerod

The lack of a reasonable trading system so your forced to compete with the chat window along with everyone else.

Non-sensical crafting system 2 fieldrons and a forma to learn how to hold 2 cestras at once on top of a 72 hour waiting period to get the two cestras then another waiting period to put them together.

Having zero control over the parkour system thus making me fail rank 8 test twice, because character decided to climb over the wall they were supposed to run on and rolls off platforms while landing costing tries just for succeeding >.>

Over buffed ancients that make it nigh impossible for low levels to make it to wave ten in appropriately low level dark sectors, the fact ancients form nearly invincible walls regardless of enemy level there by requiring endgame gear just to do 10 waves of coba in the worst possible scenario of enemy spawns.

Vey Heks stupidly annoying small hit box that somehow counts as boss mechanic.

I could come up with more features and content that's annoying/missing

RI$&*^ULOUS GIBBING.

THose non-articulated legs, heads & arms, with  textures & shapes completely unlike anything in-game. It's sooooooo jarring. And pepperoni pizza intestines!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227228-loki-made-a-salami-pizza/

(spawning human torso gibs when killing infested and desert skates, really? ROFL)

Waterfalls take a second place. Cylinders slightly distorted with 'default 3D mesh object gray color' are, how should I say it, BLERGHS.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

First, I think Warframe is stupendous. Thank you DE crew. My post isn't exactly a single thing but...

I see a few comments in the thread that I agree with:

* damage numbers as screen clutter (I would add the beams of the Phage and the ridiculous screen clutter of Mirage. maybe a toggle on damage numbers to appear in a small window in the screen corner?)

* Ordis' constant babbling ("Operater wonders, is it possible to kill Ordis in his sleep?" If I'm trying to focus on how to mod, this is especially annoying)

* Some history/lore missing (some mystery is good. information about the Old War lost to the ages is a neat concept, but some back story to identify with the Tenno would be nice)

Some additional things:

* falling into infinity was fixed many places, but not in the Mastery Test tiles

* lone rangers in defense not killing in the shared xp radius (no radius?)

Edited by ColRobHoward

The terribly implemented codex scanning. I just can't stand how unintuitive everything about it is. Just look at Metroid Prime if you want to know how to do it right.

Metroid Prime to OP, please nerf... I friggin loved Metroid Prime. :D

Warframe's reliance on the host's internet speed coupled with it's tendency to choose me (someone with not so great internet) as host. i generally run solo for normal star chart nodes simply because i get fed up with everyone aborting missions on me... voids are fine tho because the person using the key hosts, so then i can just trade clan-mates a key i want to run with them and let them host it.

Whats your biggest beef with Warframe? Whats the most annoying thing you cannot get over with when you play the game?

Mine is new UI. I cannot stand it and everytime i look at it i feel disgust. Something in there ticks me off beyond normal levels. And i will try to do as much as possible to change it too something better constantly. Because i cannot stand it. Did i mentiond that alread?

Disclaimer:

I am not trying to start flamewar here, even if this thread might look like one. I am just interested about what is annoying for other players. And i am willing to take full responisblity if this thread goes sour ( and there is 99 % chance that might happen ).

So be civil and friendly fellow Tenno.

bosses scaling

kubrow penalties outside of combat

argon crystals decaying

people who use vaubans bounce pads as a defensive tactic in ODD

toxic ancients 1-shoting with poison

energy draining eximus that gives no visual rrecognition that it is actually draining your energy

kubrows running into hordes of 20+ enemies and dying instantly at high lvl

being able to spend plat to re-customize kubrows and then later it be changed