The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Archwing looks solid

The syndicates look intriguing

Limbo - aside from the abilities mentioned in Devstream - is just plain LIMP

Honestly, all this hype over what should have been a truly remarkable character is baffling

Consider:

1. The Void is where the Tenno derived their superhuman powers

2. The Orokin were puzzled and fearful of The Void

3. We know next to nothing about The Void

And yet we have a character that supposedly manipulates The Void and is little more than a Las Vegas act?

Wow!

What low expectations this community has for real Science Fiction ...

PS:  Don't be surprised that "BirdLifters" turn out to be pigeons flapping out of Limbo's topper when he bows to his audience

Hasn't seen or even uses the frame, but judges oh so severely.

And if you haven't even bothered with the Dev stream, limbo works buy manipulating things into and out of the void. Like controlling dimensions, but naturally, such pessimism.

"Real Science Fiction" That is such an oxymoron.

Archwing looks solid

The syndicates look intriguing

Limbo - aside from the abilities mentioned in Devstream - is just plain LIMP

Honestly, all this hype over what should have been a truly remarkable character is baffling

Consider:

1. The Void is where the Tenno derived their superhuman powers

2. The Orokin were puzzled and fearful of The Void

3. We know next to nothing about The Void

And yet we have a character that supposedly manipulates The Void and is little more than a Las Vegas act?

Wow!

What low expectations this community has for real Science Fiction ...

PS:  Don't be surprised that "BirdLifters" turn out to be pigeons flapping out of Limbo's topper when he bows to his audience

lol.. relax dude. Just because he looks snazzy doesn't degrade his powers at all. I think he looks pretty cool.

At least those listed frames have a combatish look to them. They're something you'd 100% expect to see in a scifi shooter. This new frame... not so much. It just looks immensely out of place.  

I thought the same thing of Mirage. Thankfully this one I like the look of (be it in or out of place).

Don't like anything Mirage offers, hopefully this one will make up for it.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

well, unless they did changes to it. His Ult is some kind of phased void space where the enemies cant harm him and vice versa until they are in the same bubble. (AFAIK it moves with the frame) This was stated on last friday's devstream when they talked about the new frame.

ah! right i remember

also like Senketsu_ said number 2 looks like phasing of sorts (defense skill maybe?)

Not going to lie, I don't like him. A magician seems very very "Out there" for a warframe, but hey, I didn't like Hydroid at first either so we will have to see I suppose.

I don't like him either. I guess you could view all the frames as 'magical' but it breaks all immersion for me for them to outright create a magic frame.

I didn't realize Warframe was majority owned by Disney until today.

From what I have heard so far... I think Limbo will be more in line with the original frames (Loki, Excalibro, Mag, Rhino, etc.) in terms of abilities than the newer frames. I might argue that his model does also, but we have not seen a great whole body picture yet.

Im pretty excited for him! Plus his whole theme fits with my username perfectly haha.

As long as his abilities are good I dont mind his appearance, Im actually a fan. I like the flashier looking frames like Mirage and Limbo -- cant wait to tip my hat at my enemies and crush them in the void.

Edited by Kadabura

1. It looks like a falling figure...no clue.

2. looks like a phasing ability. I remember them hinting that he could phase, as in going intangible, or something from the Devstream.

3. I believe this is the one where he pops enemies into limbo 

4. This is the one where he goes Apesh!t Definitely where he goes apesh!t.

I don't like him either. I guess you could view all the frames as 'magical' but it breaks all immersion for me for them to outright create a magic frame.

I didn't realize Warframe was majority owned by Disney until today.

So the fact that the frame uses void energy, you know that hell space thing that has always been in warframe and is basically magic, means nothing?