The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Ember is not literally a chicken, there's just a resemblance on one of the helmets. Hydroid has a cthulhu look and a pirate is still a kind of warrior. Mirage looks otherworldly enough that you can kind of see past the harlequin nature of it but even Mirage pushes the goofyness almost too far.

Limbo is a stage magician, guys who perform illusions they call magic, involving card tricks, sawing people in half and using mirrors to make large animals disappear.

Honestly just find it weird, there's a huge wealth of source material for sorcerers and wizards.

Edited by Zeromanicus

I hope there will be ability (or ability augment mod) that will allow us to pin enemies with the precisely-guided roses

Tuxedo_mask.jpg

It could be a comedy skin for the Kunai/Despair/Hikou family at Valentine's day, like the Candy cane scythes.  Maybe make it lotus flowers to be more Warframe-y.

Mirage and Limbo look like they are a part of the circus, and I looked at his profile< IS HE WEARING A HAT?

Has DE Lost THE (SPACE NINJA) Of Warframe, Now i admit they are loosing ideas, i don't blame them

but seriously, why don't we have a rock themed warframe? I am not complaining 

Thanks to DE for all their hard work

I don't think of a circus with Limbo.  I think of the 1920 and 1930 when people believed in dressing sharp for all occasions.  It's stylish and suave.

Ember is not literally a chicken, there's just a resemblance on one of the helmets. Hydroid has a cthulhu look and a pirate is still a kind of warrior. Mirage looks otherworldly enough that you can kind of see past the harlequin nature of it but even Mirage pushes the goofyness almost too far.

Limbo is a stage magician, guys who perform illusions they call magic, involving card tricks, sawing people in half and using mirrors to make large animals disappear.

The default helmet makes her look like a chicken.

At least those listed frames have a combatish look to them. They're something you'd 100% expect to see in a scifi shooter. This new frame... not so much. It just looks immensely out of place.  

Yes, it is very troubling that this is not a call of duty in space.

well, unless they did changes to it. His Ult is some kind of phased void space where the enemies cant harm him and vice versa until they are in the same bubble. (AFAIK it moves with the frame) This was stated on last friday's devstream when they talked about the new frame.

Sounds easily breakable (reduced bubble range + full efficiency = temporarily invulnerability?) if not designed properly.

Edited by Blackout751

Press 2 to suck enemies into your hat.

Press 2 again to shoot out those same enemies for impact damage.

:^)

" aaaaannnnd now i will pull out a grineer from my hat!" -proceeds to pull vor's decapitated head out- "there you have it!" -throws head into croud and ninja jumps away-

LIMBO

seERIkO.gif

i can see the chin rolls jiggling intensly

Edited by Llelouche

Mirage and Limbo look like they are a part of the circus, and I looked at his profile< IS HE WEARING A HAT?

Has DE Lost THE (SPACE NINJA) Of Warframe, Now i admit they are loosing ideas, i don't blame them

but seriously, why don't we have a rock themed warframe? I am not complaining 

Thanks to DE for all their hard work

Trinity

Hydorid

Zephyr

Mag ( whom was here for a long time)

Volt

Loki (Seriously look at his head)

Saryn

Rhino

Ember

Frost

ect

Basically everything NOT ash.

People complaining a new frame isn't "space ninja" are being hypocritical at this point as mag uses MAGNESTISM and rhino can stop TIME but a frame that uses "MAGIC" is too much.

I swear, this forum at times.

Edited by cozzi21

I dont want to offend DE, but, im the only one who disagrees the idea of, you know...

Update 13: Hydroid

-Water

-Puddle

-Tentacles

-Not ninja, more like a pirate. Kinda cool anyway.

Update 14: Mirage

-Overpowered Dopplegangers

-Party balls

-Joker

-LESS ninja, doesnt make any sense/fits into the game. Looks like magic.

Update 15: Limbo

-"Mentlegen"

-????

-What in the name of ****?

So yeah, basically, these last 3 new frames, are basically more magical than superpowered.

Im not exactly criticizing DE's work, but, c'mon, this... is weird...