The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Looks cool but doesn't really fit into warframe.

I hope his abilities are dope

Also hoping for an alt helm that gets rid of his top hat

Thoughts?

It seems you dont really get what ninja means. Its not the typical cliche S#&$ you see in anime etc.

Ninja means adapting, using everything possible to get the job done. Therefore, Limbo is quite Ninja.

Not your ninjutsu/headband/senpai kind of ninja. But historically, yes, hes pretty ninja....

lol.. relax dude. Just because he looks snazzy doesn't degrade his powers at all. I think he looks pretty cool.

I am relaxed ... it's the best way to think clearly and to express one's self

I am not trying to burn anyone's house down - I still really like the game and appreciate how DE includes players in the development of the game

BUT just like players who provide feedback when a weapon gets nerfed or buffed too much or reports a rendering or game mechanic glitch, I am providing critical analysis of thematic material

And yes, he does look snazzy ... but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is an aberrancy with regards to appearance compared to the other characters

So let me ask this question:  How would everyone feel about having Bob and Doug Makenzie as warframe characters?

Or Dudley Do-Right?

Sure, having special powered toques and beers would be fun, but would it fit in with the rest of the game?

Edited by ElHefe

They don't all have to be ninja...but seriously a top hat?  A robed, hooded wizard would've been much cooler.  This one is just a joke, doesn't fit at all.  Can't even hope for a decent alternate either since from what I understand he uses the hat in his abilities.

Yeah the top hat is literally the only reason I don't see him belonging

Such AbeLincolnFrame

If there isn't an alt helm without a top hat I don't think I'll play him

Unless his abilities are fun

But I guess there are frames that have fun abilities that I don't play cuz they look bad

looking at u hydroid, mirage, and ash

Don't forget ember the fire rooster

If I remember right, they said Ash was once had the names Ninja and Smoke so it could change. Who knows. IMO, I don't mind the name or if it gets changed

Ash was named Smoke while still in development. It was eventually finalized to Ash.

I like limbo. He is Frost looking but with a hat. WHO DOESN'T LIKE A FEDORA WARFRAME?

...do you really want an answer for that question?

Edited by Vargras